Chapter 142

It was the same night.

It was past 10.

Taehyung and Aera were sleeping, as the lights were switched off, except for the bed lights.

He had his arm around her waist as she was hugging his arm.

Soon enough she woke up feeling like being watched.

She looked around the room.

Only Tae was there sleeping, other than someone showering in the bathroom.

She tried to go back to sleep but the uncomfortable feeling was growing inside her.

She shifted in the bed a couple of times.

"What is it Aera?", Namjoon's voice could be heard from the bathroom as he turned the shower off.

He could sense everything from the sound of her anklets.

"Nothing, oppa. Don't worry", She said in a low voice not wanting to disturb Tae.

Soon Namjoon came out in his shorts while drying his hair with a towel.

He tossed the towel aside, as he sat beside her and signalled her to come closer.

She gently got out of Tae's hold as she laid her head on his lap, and hugged his thighs.

He smiled and ran his fingers through her hair, caressing her head.

"Couldn't sleep?", He asked.

"Hmm, I don't know oppa. It feels like I'm being watched or something. I couldn't shake off this feeling ", she mumbled.

"It's a new place, a whole new atmosphere. Maybe, that's bugging you", he said giving her arms a squeeze.

"Maybe", she said.

"Don't give it much thought. Oppa is here with you. Then everything should be fine fine right?", He asked.

She turned around and faced him with a smile.

"If oppa is with me, then everything is fine", she said and tried to wink at him.

"Cute", he mumbled and pressed a kiss on her forehead.

"Stay like this", she hugged his neck, keeping him down and kissing his cheek.

"Im getting sleepy", she said rubbing her eyes.

"I love you, little one", he said tickling hey neck making her laugh.

"I love you oppa", she said with a smile.

"Now, sleep. It's late", he said caressing her head.

She closed her eyes and slept within a short time.

Once her breathing got even, he laid her  next to Taehyung who was awake the whole time.

He adjusted her shirt and covered her with the blankets.

"She really has some good senses", Tae said proudly.

"True", Namjoon said kissing her head and leaving from the bed.

"She slept?", Hobi came in the room and locked the door.

He was out double checking the security.

"Yeah", Taehyung said laying back in his position and cuddled with her.

Earlier when they moved in the room they found some hidden cameras and hacked into the system and now it's under their control, including every other cctv and cameras.

"I'm taking the couch. You sleep in the bed", Hobi said as he kissed Aera and Tae's forehead.

He got comfortable on the couch and bundled himself with blankets.