Chapter 17

"I'm done, Oppa", Aera said jumping from the last stair.

The Maknae line is taking her to the shopping as they had nothing to do and she need some supplies as she will start going to school, soon.

"Let's go then",Jimin said as he held her hand and walked to their car.

They bought her everything she needed.

She was whining about how her legs were paining due to all the walking.

Jungkook offered her piggy bank ride and she accepted gladly.

They stopped by the food court for a quick meal.

Then again the shopping spree continued.

At some point, Aera felt her bladder calling her.

"Oppa, I'll go to the washroom", she said looking tired.

"We'll wait outside ", Taehyung said as he led her towards the washroom.

She did her business and was washing her hands.

She turned around but she collided with a lady and the mobile phone fell down from her hand.

The lady looked at her in anger.

"You stupid brat! Don't you have eyes?",she questioned when it was clearly her fault, when she was the one looking at her phone without noticing her surroundings.

"I'm sorry mam", Aera said in a gentle voice as she picked up the lady's phone and extended her hand.

The lady slapped her hand away resulting the phone to fall on the floor again.

"Do you think, I , the Lee Sarang will take the phone that fell on the disgusting floor. From your hands?",she said giving Aera a disgusted look.

Aera didn't know what to do.

She had never been in this situation.

"I'm sorry Ms.Lee. I'll pay you the amount", she said as she didn't knew what the lady was expecting.

She was not expecting the amount or anything.

Some people expect a chance to lower other people to feel great about themselves.

And Ms.Lee was one of those people.

"You?",Ms. Lee laughed.

"How will you repay be? By selling your head?", She laughed again.

"You poor bitch, do you even know how much this phone costs?",she asked rolling her eyes.

Aera shook her head, tears threatening to fall from her harsh tone and bad words.

"That's what I thought. These low class bitches", she mumbled as she her eyes ran over Aera's clothes.

She was wearing a hoodie and some jeggings to feel comfortable and keep her modesty.

A sob left from her mouth. She wiped her eyes and repeated,"I'll give you your money mam"

"Who even let you inside? Did you come with your parents?" , Ms. Lee asked.

Aera shook her head.

She sobbed more and was about to open her mouth about her brothers, when she felt nails digging in her skin.

Ms. Lee's long manicured nails were no joke.

"You orphan brats be annoying pests", she said as she dragged the crying Aera outside the restroom.

A hand held Aera's shoulder, stopping Ms. Lee from walking.

Jimin stood there with worry in his eyes, seeing his sister cry.

They were scared as she took so long inside.

They knocked on the door a few times but received no response.

They were just about to barge in.

Ms.Lee widened her eyes seeing the famous youngest brothers of the Kim family.

"Where are you taking our sister?", Taehyung's deep voice left chills in her.

She didn't had the courage to meet their eyes as she feel the burning rage from them.

She left Aera's arm.

"I'm sorry Mr. Kim. I didn't knew she was your sister", she said bowing down.

"Answer", Jungkook demanded.

"It's that, my phone fell from my hands, when I bumped into her. It's okay Mr. Kim", she said as she was about to leave from the place.

By now Jimin hugged Aera as her eyes and nose were already red from the crying.

"Wait", Taehyung said Ms. Lee froze on her place.

They were no idiots to believe her.

From her attitude and Aera's cries they vaguely guessed what might have happened.

He signaled Jimin.

Jimin took her away from the place.

"You poor shamed my sister", he said.

She lowered her head feeling fear creep on her nerves.

By her reaction they confirmed everything.

"Looks like you have a lot of money, huh", Jungkook said as he came forward with a smirk.

"My bad. Looks like all your money will disappear", he said as he pouted.

Ms. Lee looked up with her eyes widened.

"No,no, please Mr.Kim. Please. I'll do anything you say. I'll never come Infront of you. I'll even flee away", she cried helplessly.

"The damage is already done", Jungkook said as his eyes hardened at the fact that she said some nonsense to Aera.

"You won't even have a single penny, from now on", Taehyung said with his cold tone.

Her blood ran cold.

"No, you can't do it", she said shaking her head.

"Believe me honey, I can do more.  I'm just going easy on you", Taehyung said smirking.

"How will I live?",she cried as she fell on the floor crying.

"Work hard. So the next time, you see a poor person, you will know their struggle", Jungkook said as they began to walk away.

"Remember. I'll be watching your every move", Taehyung said in his threatening voice.

They left from the place.

Ms. Lee cried in the floor.

Looks like the wealth she inherited from her parents are gone now.