Chapter 47

Aera came down the stairs yawning, scratching her head, but she froze on her place seeing her brothers glaring at her.

All of them.

It was comical as she looked like a mess.

Her hair was like a bird's nest and her mouth was wide open.

And they had a hard time maintaining the glare, some of them were fighting their smiles.

She broke out of her trance and squeaked, "Oppa".

Jungkook motioned her to come down.

She shook her head and was about to run upstairs when he caught her from behind.

He picked her up in his arms and placed her in her feet amgost their brothers.

Jin kept his hands on his hips.

He bent down to her height and asked tilting his head, "So, what did you do wrong, princess?", He asked softly.

They had never raised their voice on her.

Never will.

"O-oppa...", She stammered.

"Hmm?",he hummed.

She looked at others.

They had a stern yet soft look on their faces.

She looked down.

"I didn't take my medicine", she mumbled.

"Why did you do it, princess?", Jin asked, hooking his finger under her chin, lifting her face up.

"I don't like it", she said as tears began to pool up in her eyes.

Jin patted her hair down, making it less messy.

"I understand, it must be hard for you too, tasting those horrible tablets and syrups. But, baby if you skipped those, it has immediate effect on you. It's not at all good for you, alright?", He spoke softly.

She nodded biting her lip.

"Now, as a punishment you won't get hugs and kisses from us today", he said straightening his position.

"But, you can hug us!", Hobi chirped.

"No!", Jin said sternly.

"Oppa... I promise I won't do this again", she said looking down controlling her tears.

Yoongi turned to Namjoon and Jungkook.

"And you two. What have you been doing? Huh? You foo-", his cold tone stopped when Aera came inbetween them.

"Yoo oppa, please don't say anything to them. It's my fault. I lied to them. Please give any punishment for me, Oppa. Please don't scold them", she pleaded holding his hand.

Yoongi closed his eyes calming himself.

"Alright", he said as he patted her head.

"Now, everyone go get ready", Jin said waving his hand.

"Princess, go take a shower. I'll arrange breakfast", Jin said smiling.

"Yes oppa", she said going upstairs.

"Chennie!", she exclaimed seeing her friend.

He sat beside her, keeping his bag down.

"I guess you missed me?", He asked smiling.

"Yeah", she said smiling.

"So, how did your holidays went?", He asked taking out his note books.

"I had so much fun. You know, for the first time I went to a wedding! I made new friends there, but they are very much older than me", she said pouting.