Chapter 145

Trigger warning ⚠️

"Argh!", A groan left Aera's mouth as she sat up on the bed.

"Hey, how are you feeling now?", Jimin sat beside her, as she looked around confused.

"Are we back at the hotel?", she asked.

"Yeah, we have only a few days to return and our company branch is near the hotel. Now tell me, Are you fine?", Jimin asked touching her forehead and neck.

"Hmm. Just tired", she said as she yawned.

"Okay. Lay here for sometime. I'll get a warm bath ready for you", he said as he kissed her forehead and went inside the washroom.

She laid down as her doe eyes roamed around the room.

The door opened and Tae walked in.

"Hey babygirl. How are you now?", He jumped on the bed beside her and smiled at her.

"I'm good oppa", she said with a thumbs up.

"Let's scare Jiminie", he said mischievously.

"Really?", she got excited.

"Such a naughty baby you are", He pinched her cheeks but continued, "Hide under the bed. I'll do the rest".

"Okay", she said and hid under the bed.

Taehyung got off the bed as he stood in front of the mirror and acted like styling his hair.

Jimin came out within a few minutes.

"Babe?", Jimin called out when he didn't see her on the bed.

"Tae, did you see her?", Jimin asked in a tone that made Tae gulp.

"No", Tae answered but he knew that instant that Jimin knew everything.

Who was he trying to fool, an exceptionally trained man.

But they heard mumbled giggles under the bed.

Jimin's eyes softened as he started to act along.

"What are you talking about? She was here a few minutes ago", Jimin said in a panicked tone.

"I don't know. What will we do now?", Tae asked in a panicked tone.

"Go check in other rooms", Jimin said as they rushed to the door, but he signalled Tae to stay in place.

Aera heard the door close, and she couldn't control her laugh anymore.

Slowly she peeked out of the bed's edge as a scream left her mouth when she saw Jimin standing by the door glaring at her.

She screamed more, when he started to run towards her and pulled her out of her spot.

"Sorry oppa!", she started to apologise but it didn't work as he threw her on the bed and started tickling her.

"You are so brave trying to prank me! But it didn't work sweetheart!", He yelled holding her hands and tickling her more.

"Yah! Leave her. It's enough", Tae interrupted as Jimin left her.

She rolled away coughing while tears left her eyes.

"Babe, go, take a bath", Jimin said as she took her clothes and went in.

It was after breakfast, the brothers, Mina and Maya were huddled in a room to discuss about everything that's happening in their lives.

Aera was watching some movies in Jimin's mobile in the opposite room.

"Mina, I heard from Aunty that you are refusing to leave London?", Jin asked looking at her.

"Yes. I can't leave this place. London is all I know", Mina said as she looked down.