Chapter 22

"You guys can do whatever you want with him. But, remember one thing, I want him alive, do you understand?" Seokjin seethed through his gritted teeth.

"Yes, hyung", he heard back.

He went out of the meeting room to Aera's room.

All his anger vanished, when he saw her sleeping peacefully.

He rubbed his face with his hands as he sat near her, on the edge of the bed.

He just mindlessly scrolled through his phone to pass some time.

He stayed at home, to look after her, especially because she was off since morning.

By evening, Aera woke up to see her Jin Oppa sleeping, leaning against the headboard.

She thought of not to wake him up.

She switched on the lights as she went to the washroom.

Even after the long nap, she didn't feel fresh at all.

It's worse than before.

She came back and sat on the bed and began to play some games in Jin's phone.

"Had a good sleep, princess?",a voice startled her.

"Yes, Oppa. Why are you sleeping like this, you can lay down beside me, Oppa", she said worried.

"It's fine, baby. I thought not to disturb you", he said smiling gently.

Actually, he was not sleeping.

He was just closing his eyes, hoping he would be asleep, but his messed up mind didn't like it.

"Come, let's eat. Since morning, you didn't eat anything", he said as he got up from her bed as she did the same.

She held his hand, swinging it back and forth as they were walking.

"What's for dinner, Oppa?", She asked looking up at him.

"I don't know, baby, let's see", he said as they descended the stairs.

They came to the dining room.

That's when Aera realized the eerie silence beside them.

"Oppa, where are others?",she asked looking around.

"They are gone for a meeting, baby",he said as he took a look at the foods placed.

"Then, I can wait for them", she said as she played with her fingers.

"No, babygirl. They will be late. We can eat. Look it's your favorite pasta. Come, I'll feed you", Jin said as he pulled her to sit down next to him.

She looked unsure.

He sighed and pulled her to his lap.

"Its really fine, baby", he said as he brought the spoon infront of her lips.

She ate quietly.

They finished their dinner.

"Come, let's watch something", Jin said as he pulled her to the living room.

They snuggled up against each other.

On the halfway through the movie, Jin noticed Aera was already sleeping.

She never sleeps this much.

His hands went inside her t-shirt, first on her back.

Her temperature was a little high, not that alarming.

Then his hands moved to her chest.

It's normal again.

He sighed.