Umm. requests maybe?

Hey people!

Read this fully, if you either have time or not.

Gear the hell up, because I'm planning to finish the book with 130 chapters.

It can be shorter or longer than 130 too.

Since the book is at the last stage, I'll consider some requests from the readers to include a scene or two, only if the requests are according to the storyline.

Don't request like making Aera a badass mafia queen, because you should already know that it won't happen by this time.

And don't comment about her first period, birthday celebrations, because I already have it planned.

(Yes I'm giving spoilers, i know)

Please tell me something unique 🌝

And you are free to drop the book, if you don't like my writing or Aera's behaviour or anything about this book.

Don't comment negatively, because beeechh I'm already depressed. I don't need negative responses in my comfort book, cuz it makes me insecure every single time.

I know I can delete the negative comments, but I'm giving respect for your opinions. I'm not deleting negative comments.

And please, if you have requested something earlier and If I said I'll do it but if I didn't completed that till now, give me a reminder.

I'm a forgetful person.

So yeah.

(For the people asking for an update for the next chapter, complete the targeted comments first)

I wanted to say that I have seen many people judge Aera's character in the first few chapters. Don't worry everything will be justified at the end of the book.

I wanted to talk about some other stuff. But i guess I'll stop here.

Don't be shy to give your opinions and requests.

Luvchu💋