Chapter 140

Comment for good skin🤫

"I agree. We should deal with that foreign deal later. We have to deal with this situation now", Jin said tapping his pen on the notepad.

Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon and Tae were seated in Jin's room discussing about business.

"And our stocks in the past week reached the highest", Namjoon said with a proud smile.

"Appa would have loved to see all this", Tae said in a low voice.

"Taehyung-ah", Yoongi mumbled with an affectionately, as he caressed his brother's back.

"It's okay, hyung. I was just carried away. Anyways, our HQ in LA is expanding. We bought the nearby lands already. The construction is about to start tomorrow", Taehyung said as his feel voice resonated through the room.

"Make sure all the construction workers get enough payment, facilities and enough rest", Namjoon said.

"I'll make sure-", Taehyung's words were interrupted by a knock.

They recognised the knock.

They kept their business papers aside as their soft emotions took over them.

"Come in, princess", Jin said.

Aera came in with her laptop, in her hand.

As she saw all four of them, she halted in her steps.

"Are you busy oppa? I will come later", she was about to retreat when Yoongi signalled her to come.

"We are just discussing. Nothing more than that. Now Madame, come here and tell us the reason you decided to grace us with your presence", Taehyung pulled her close to him as she glared at him.

"Oppa, don't call me Madame", she said.

"Okay, Madame", he said making her frown.

"Drop it, Tae", Jin scolded him.

Taehyung chuckled as he pinched her cheeks.

"You are so cute", he said pulling her cheeks.

"No, I'm not", she said for the sake of disagreement.

"Oh yeah?", He challenged her.

"Yes", she said.

"Says the who still wears panda printed underwears", Tae said as her face became red.

"Oppa!", She yelled in embarrassment.

Soon, he recieved a smack from Yoongi.

"Seriously, you need something little one?", Namjoon asked.

"Uh, hmm. I want to buy something", she said as she opened her laptop.

Jin signalled her as she sat on the bed with the laptop infront of her.

They surrounded like kids who were waiting for the mother to open the packet of snacks.

"I want to try the waist chain, oppa. Is it okay?", she showed them the website.

"Of course, why not? If you want it then it's not a problem for us", Jin said as he scrolled through the website.

"You selected any design already?", Yoongi asked.

"I liked a few. Here", she opened whatever designs she liked.

"Everything is so pretty", Taehyung said.

"Do you think it will suit me?", She asked.

"If this doesn't suit you, then it will suit no one", Jin said with confidence.