Chapter 118- part 4

Aera- Three months old:

"Jiminie!", Hobi shouted as he picked up the smiling baby in his arms.

"Aigoo! You had good food, hmm babygirl", the young boy cooed while wiping the baby's mouth with his hands.

He peppered kisses all over her face causing the baby to smile and throw her fists and legs.

She made grabby hands as he understood her and lowered his face.

Aera pinched his nose making him scrunch his face.

He kissed her chin.

She made squeaky noises and tried to kiss him, but it ended up licking his cheek.

He laughed at the tickling sensation.

"Sweet baby", he mumbled kissing her lips.

"Hyungie", a little voice came and arms wrapped around Hobi's body.

Hobi placed Aera on her bed and surrounded her with pillows.

"How's your fever, Jungkookie?", Hobi asked as he took his baby brother on his lap.

"He still has fever hyung", Jimin came in with a bowl of warm water and wash cloth.

"Hyungie. I go. Baby get sick", Jungkook said as he got up from his hyung's lap.

"Go and take a nap. I'll come with food after giving her a bath and putting her to sleep. Is that fine?", Hobi asked.

The little boy nodded his head and Jimin went with him to put his little brother to sleep.

Jungkook badly wanted to hold his baby, give her kisses and hugs and play with her, but he knew she would get sick.

So he decided to take a nap.

"Aera baby. Let's clean your fingers", Hobi muttered as he took the wash cloth in his hand and rubbed her finger tips.

Her nails were a little grown so he bit her nails off.

They were scared to use nail cutters on her.

He washed her nails and kissed her head.

"Let's bath", He mumbled pouring the warm water in her little bathtub.

Suno came in with the baby's soap and shampoo.

"I'll bath her. I kept the food at the dining table. Feed Jungkook", Suno said kissing the baby's forehead.

"Yes hyung", Hobi said and left the room.

Six months old:

"Aww, look here", Yoongi gushed seeing little white teeth poking out of her lower gum.

"Hyung, her body temperature is high", Tae mumbled worried, caressing her belly and chest.

"She is teething, Tae. Low grade fevers are expected", Yoongi muttered as he held her chin.

"Look after her", he mumbled and rushed to wash his hands.

He came back to his siblings.

Aera was blabbering something to Tae, who was listening attentively.

"If you see her in pain, do this", Yoongi instructed and held his sister's chin keeping her mouth open.

He gently massaged her gums with his fingertips as the baby visibly relaxed.

"Don't apply too much pressure. It can hurt her", Yoongi said with a smile as he saw his sister's eyes close.