Chapter 82

"Ahh!", A scream resonated through the mansion.

The brothers rushed to Hobi's room where their sister screamed.

The Maknae Line were about to go for classes, when they heard her scream.

"What happened, princess?!", Jin rushed in with a pan, ready to attack.

Everyone came in shortly only to see her standing in front of the mirror with a pout.

Jungkook gulped the food he was chewing and looked around the room for a potential danger.

When he found none, he looked at her with a confused face.

"Why did you scream?", He asked wiping off his mouth.

"Seriously Oppa?!! You are asking me what happened when you can clearly see TWO FAT AND LARGE pimples on my face!", She screamed.

Everyone was standing there blinking, while Jin was the one who understood her pain.

They heard her sigh.

"Wow, I look so ugly", she said with a defeated voice.

"Oh my poor child! Don't worry oppa will help you", Jin said with a heavy voice.

The rest of the brothers left the room grumbling, leaving the beautiful brother and sister pair to solve this matter.

The Maknae Line left for classes while the rest continued their breakfast.

Jin led Aera to her room.

He picked up her toothbrush with a little paste and said, "Say Ah".

She opened her mouth as he brushed her teeth.

After rinsing off her mouth, Aera mumbled ,"Oppa, can you check my molar teeth. It's aching a little".

He nodded and held her jaw, checking her teeth.

"It's perfectly fine, princess. Hmm, did you feel cold?", He asked.

"Not now, but last night was so cold. Hobi oppa increased the temperature then ", she said moving her jaw in various ways.

"Don't do that. The ache is due to the cold. It'll go away eventually", he said caressing her cheek.

She nodded with a smile.

"Alright let's get the princess ready for her day", he said excited.

"Oppa, it's enough", she whined.

"Wait, baby. One last time", he said adding more foam in her head and her jaw, trying to make her look like a Santa Claus.

"Now it's perfect", he said taking a picture while she was glaring at him.

"Oppa, if my hands were fine, I would have hit you so hard", she mumbled only to gag, when the soap went in her mouth.

"Oppa! Wash it away! My eyes are stinging", she screamed.

Jin panicked as he washed away the foam.

"Not so sorry princess. You have to endure a little to become beautiful", he said with a smirk.

"Jinnie oppa"

"Yes?"

"You are speaking nonsense"

Aera hissed in pain as Jin applied the cream.

"Is it painful?", He asked looking at her closed eyes.

She nodded.

"It's my fault, anyway. I should have been careful", she said with a pout.

"Be careful next time, princess. It hurts us to see you get hurt", Jin mumbled wrapping the bandaid around her palm and fingers.

"I'll keep that in mind Oppa. I'll try not to learn from Joonie Oppa", she said giggling.

"Yeah, right.Avoid that destruction monster's skills", Jin said with a smile causing her to giggle.

"Hmm what was that, little one?", They heard a voice.

Aera gulped down and turned around to see Namjoon leaning against the door frame.

"J-Joonie Oppa.I was telling Jin Oppa about your des-, no, cooking, yeah cooking skills ", she said smiling trying to appeal him.

"Aren't we lying?", Joon came near her as he pinched her ear.

"Oww!", She winced.

Soon a slap landed on Joon's hand.

"Take your hands off mister Kim Namjoon. So what if she said the truth?", Jin pulled Aera to his embrace.

"Hehe. There is nothing wrong, hyung. Come here little one", He said engulfing her in his embrace.

He kissed her cheek a couple times.

"Be good okay? I'm going to the office", he said caressing her back.

"You be good, oppa", she sassed with a giggle.

"Yeah yeah", he said pulling out of the hug and patting her head.

"Bye hyung", Namjoon said going out of the room.

School was over.

Tino walked to the same abandoned building, to meet Nia.

"You know that our plan is a complete failure", Nia said as she was glaring at the wall.

Tino dropped his bag near the chair as he held Nia's hand and made her sit across him.

"What if this plan failed? I have another one", Tino said with confidence.

"Really?", Nia questioned.

"Think about it Nia. That Kim brothers were over protective of their little sister. So what if.......... what if we can get her intimate pictures or videos....you know like her naked picture or something -"

A sound of slap resonated through the building.

"Eww! You are a low life Tino. Just because I wanted revenge doesn't mean I will do disgusting stuffs. I am a girl too, Tino. As much as I hate to say this , that girl is innocent and pure. I want those fuckers to suffer, but not at the cost of their sister's body. Just because I am including a girl in my plan, it doesn't mean I will use her body", Nia was glaring at Tino.

"Get the fuck out. I'll handle things myself", Nia said through gritted teeth.

"Look here Nia. I just suggested a plan. If you don't like it, it's fine then. I am here to do anything you say. You are paying me and I am doing the job. So if you don't want this, then we can go for another one", Tino said calmly.

Nia considered what he said for a moment.

She can't do everything on her own. She needed some help.

"Alright", she said with a sigh.

"Why can't we break their relationship, Tino?", Nia said playing with her ring.

"What? I mean their bonding with each other looks pretty unbreakable", Tino said with a confused face.

" It looks unbreakable, Tino. But it is not impossible. If we play with their trust, whom will they believe?", Nia said looking out.

"Can they bear their sister slowly going away from them?", She said with a smile but soon it turned to a frown.

"I want them to feel what I felt, Tino. I want them to feel the helplessness of losing someone", she said with a tight grip around her ring.

"They are smart. They will know if something is out of order", Tino said thinking.

"That's why, my dear Tino. We'll start with that naive girl, who will believe anything, if someone shed some tears in front of her", Nia said with a smile.

____________________________

Third oneshot.

Feel free to check it out.

Love you ❤️