Chapter 83

"Hmm. It was boring without you, bunny", Jungkook mumbled focusing on writing.

The Maknae line had returned home and got showered as fast as they can, so that they could spend some time with their sister.

Jungkook was sitting down with the notes on the table as he was doing Aera's homework, as she can't write.

She needed help with everything and they obliged without a second thought.

Taehyung was feeding her some snacks.

Jimin was laying down on her lap with his eyes closed, as he was tracing patterns on her hand.

"I missed you too, Oppa. I was wondering how your day went? Did you see Chennie?",  She said gulping down the chips.

"Our day went fine. Chan was good too", Jimin mumbled as his fingers reached the band-aided palm.

She let out a small whimper.

"Don't worry, babygirl. It'll heal in a few days", Taehyung said bumping their heads, softly.

"Hmm. I hope so", she mumbled with a pout.

Jimin chuckled squeezing her pout, that caused a giggle to escape from her lips.

"Bunny, you know something very interesting happened today?", Jungkook asked as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"F-Jungkook", Taehyung warned.

"What is it oppa?", Aera asked curiously as her eyes sparkled.

Taehyung brought a glass of water closer to her lips as she sipped the water needily.

"Wait I'll show you ", Jungkook said with a smirk.

He went upstairs and returned with papers.

"See. I got full marks", he said flipping the answer sheet to show something.

Aera gasped as soon as she saw, what was written as the last sentence.

"W-what? How?", She struggled to find words as she looked between Taehyung and Jungkook.

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders.

"Since you are not using your brother's powers, I am using them", he said.

"You could have used your own name dimwit. If Namjoon hyung comes to know this, I'll be dead with you", Taehyung said with a shudder, thinking about Namjoon's reaction.

"Came to know what?", Namjoon asked standing at the entrance with a raised eyebrow.

Taehyung and Jungkook let out a scream, terrified.

"H-H-Hyung", Jungkook stammered.

Taehyung wanted to run, but he was stuck in his place feeling the heat of the glare.

Namjoon came near and snatched the answe sheet.

His eyes turned dark.

If you don't give me full marks, my brother Kim Taehyung will deal with you.

He looked at Jungkook, only to see a scared boy with his head hung low.

He looked at Taehyung to see him slowly slipping away from the place.

"Both in my room", Namjoon said with a stern voice.

They went away without a word.

He looked at Aera and Jimin.

Jimin was sitting there watching everything, while Aera was praying for her brothers.

"Little one", He mumbled kneeling down in front of her and kissing her forehead.