Chapter 94 - part 1

Y'all ready for a cuddly chapter?

I'm craving for fluff, a little too much 😭

Suno and Luna left after dinner.

It was almost bedtime, but the princess of the house was not at all sleepy.

She was just out of shower and was having a hard time choosing her nightwear.

Finally, she settled on a loose tanktop and shorts.

She hopped her way to Yoongi's room.

She knocked on the door but got no response.

She peeked inside to see no one.

She came in the room and heard the shower running in the bathroom.

She sat on the bed and looked around the room feeling bored.

She took Yoongi's phone and started to play some games.

All her brothers installed games on their phones for her.

She doesn't have access to any other apps and she was fine with it.

The bathroom door clicked open and Yoongi came out in a towel.

He was drying his hair with another towel as he looked at the girl sitting on his bed, busy in his phone not even acknowledging his presence.

"Kitten", He called out.

She looked up and smiled at him.

"Come fast Yoo Oppa, I want cuddles!!!", She whined.

He chuckled to himself and went into his closet.

He came out in shorts, ruffling his hair.

He locked the room door and opened some snacks as he knew she was not sleepy and would chat the whole time.

"Here", He said handing her some chips.

"Thank you",she smiled and kept his phone down.

She started to munch on the snack as he filled a glass of water.

"Oppa, for you?", She asked placing it infront of his mouth.

He shook his head and leaned against the headboard.

He watched her eat happily with a subconscious smile on his face.

As kept the plate aside as she finished.

She drank the water and came back washing her hands.

She went straight to his lap, hugging him gently as she nuzzled her nose on his chest, inhaling his scent.

"You are so warm", she paused keeping her chin on his chest and looking up at him.

"Like a mother hen", she said giggling.

And he couldn't help but chuck at the comparison.

"Then you are a baby chick", He said pinching her nose.

"Nooo, that's Jiminie Oppa", she said.

"Yeah, he is small", Yoongi said.

"Oppa! Don't say that, he can be secretly hurt", Aera pouted not liking the fact that everyone keeps teasing him.

"Believe me, kitten. He's not", Yoongi said smiling but the pout stayed there.

"Okay, I won't tease him anymore", He said squishing her cheeks, making her look like a fish.

She nodded and kissed his cheek.

"You wanna watch something?", He asked wrapping his arms around her.

"Hmmm no. Let's just cuddle and talk", she said dimming the lights, so the room wasn't so bright and he let her do whatever she wanted.

"It's perfect now!", She exclaimed liking the atmosphere.

She turned sideways in his lap and straightened her legs on the bed.

She leaned against him as he kept his hand on her back, rubbing circles.

She took his other hand and started to play with his fingers.

"Yoo Oppa, I want to ask you something", she said tracing his veins.

"Hmm. Tell me", He said caressing her hair.

"Sometimes I don't like what other people say or do. I don't want to go with their words. But at the same time, I'm scared if I say no, they'll be hurt. I don't want to hurt their feelings in any way Oppa. I want to refuse them, but at the same time I don't have the courage", She explained.

"It's not a big deal, kitten. You are analysing it too much. Just because someone asked you to say something or do something, it doesn't mean you have to oblige", He said as she listened carefully.

"If someone asks you to hit or slap me, will you do it?", He asked.

Her head shot up in an instant.

"Oppa, i would never. I will refuse no matter what. It's such a big deal oppa", she said tearing up at the thought.

"Baby, it doesn't matter whether it is a small thing or a big thing. You have the full rights to refuse. If you are worried about the person's feelings, don't worry then. Not everyone can do everything a person says", He said kissing her forehead.

His hand went inside her top, resting on her back.

He kissed her cheek a couple times giving enough space for her to comprehend.

"And kitten, truth hides in a person's eyes. Believe in eyes than lips. I'm sure you'll be confident enough to answer", He said as he watched her thinking hard.

He took his other hand from her hold and wrapped it around her chest and arm.

He rocked her body gently and kissed her head.

"Eyes? What if eyes lie? ", She asked.

"Believe me kitten. Eyes never lie. Maybe the reader was foolish enough to misinterpret. But eyes never lie", He said as he kept his chin on her head.

"That's why baby, we knew you were one precious soul. We read you through your eyes. We never failed, kitten", He said smiling.

"I really never tried to maintain eye contact as it is very difficult for me", she confessed.

"Then practice it, kitten", he said.

She laid back on his single arm as she looked at his eyes.

He held her with a smile on his face.

"What do you see in my eyes?", He asked.

"I see myself, Oppa", she said smiling.

He chuckled nuzzling his nose on her neck, making her laught at the ticklish feeling.

He took the chance as his other hand went inside her top, as he ran his fingers through her stomach and sides, tickling her.

She laughed out aloud trying to push away his hands.

He giggled seeing her laugh.

"Oppa stop", she breathed out.

"You are mine", he said kissing her cheek repeatedly.