Chapter 92

"Moonie ma! How are you?!", Aera ran in.

"Ahha! Aera-shi! I'm fine, dear. How are you?!", Mrs. Moon asked keeping the file down.

"I'm good", Aera said nodding her head.

"Oh, Jin? my son! It's been a long time since we met! And you are bringing these trouble makers with you", she said hugging Jin.

Maknae Line were sulking because she always calls them as trouble makers.

"How are you now, aunty?", Jin asked patting her back.

"I'm in a better state Jin. Thanks to you", she said as the Kim's were the people was the one who helped her to overcome her heart disease.

"Aigoo, look at this boy all grown up!", She pinched Jungkook's cheek.

"Still the same.... height",She laughed off seeing Jimin's face twitch.

"Oh handsome man, Tae", she said getting a smirk in return.

"Moonie ma! What is this?", Aera asked as she was staring at a glass globe kind of thing.

"Oh, it is good luck ball", Mrs.Moon said as she shook the ball and it started to sparkle.

"Woah!!", She was completely mesmerised by the sight.

She looked at Jin who was sitting infront of her desk, while the Maknaes took seat on the couch.

Aera was leaning against the desk her eyes stuck on the ball.

"Still the same sweet little darling, huh?", Mrs.Moon chuckled.

"Always", Jin breathed out.

She sat on her seat, completely switching to professional mode.

Jin pulled Aera to sit down beside him.

"I have gone through the files and records that were done, while I was absent. I must say she experienced some crazy changes. It's safe to say that Aera's health will be better hereafter. From the past two months records, her harmones level is much better now. We can't say the physical changes will stop too soon, but it's at the end state. And you can stop her medications and diet", Mrs.Moon explained.

"You meant to say that her condition now may be the new normal for her?", Jin asked.

"Yeah, her period cycle will be in better condition. Pimples, breast aches, excess discharge flow, bloating, mood swings or emotional imbalance. These will occur one at a time or individually or nothing at all, prior to her periods.", Mrs.Moon explained.

Aera was listening carefully as she didn't know whether to be happy that she will have regular periods like other people or to be sad that she may suffer more.

Jin hugged her and kissed her head a couple times.

"But, she was in a better state before. The only thing she experienced was painful irregular periods, not these extra sufferings", Jimin grunted sadly.

"Jimin-ah, not only Aera, but many more people suffer this. A girl's system may take time to develop completely and Aera is at that state. It is normal, boys. I know you are too worried, but it is what it is", Mrs.Moon said.

"Can't we do anything about it?", Taehyung asked.

"Sadly, you can't. Always make her feel better when she is down. That's more than enough", Mrs.Moon said.

She thought for a moment and continued, "You know Aera is lucky that you people care about her to this extent. But not every girl gets someone like you. In most cases even the mothers won't help their girls. They'll be like, what's the big deal, I came past this stage? But the thing is, if most people experience the same thing, it doesn't mean the pain will be reduced. The pain is still there, the discomfort, the loneliness, the helplessness is still there" Mrs.Moon smiled sadly remembering about some of the girls she treated in the past.