Chapter 79

Hobi came in with her phone and locked the door.

He connected it to the projector.

He opened her mobile and saw the missed calls.

He opened her text inbox and scrolled through the messages.

Finally Hobi clicked on the video.

After watching the video, everyone laughed out loud.

Beware, when the devils laugh.

Jimin wiped his tears as he spoke up, "Do they really think it will look like my baby?"

"They can fool every single person out there, even our Aera, but not us",  Namjoon said with a smirk.

"Hmm impressive. They morphed her face well", Jungkook said spinning the remote of the projector in his hand.

"I won't forgive them for sending this shit to my babygirl", Taehyung said with his gritted teeth.

"So, shall we convey the answer to them?", Hobi asked with a smirk.

A psychotic one.

"About my princess. She won't wake up for another three hours", Jin said cracking his knuckles.

Obviously, he mixed a sleeping dose in her shot, as he felt her body and mind should need some rest.

Even if her body slept, her mind won't rest, which makes no difference.

The twins were sitting in the dark room.

The last thing they remembered was, they were on their home, morphing videos.

They woke up here, a few minutes ago.

They checked everywhere but there was no light switch or a source of light.

"If this was a fucking prank, I'll slaughter everyone, who is involved in this", Dan screamed.

"Dan, let's wait. They are approaching death, if they come near us", Lea said holding her brother's hand for support.

Like that they say in silence, for atleast an hour, listening to their surroundings.

That's when the sound of footsteps made them alert.

But the strange thing was it was coming from all the directions.

A light bulb turned on over their head making them squint their eyes.

It was the only source of light.

They could only see each other's face.

A chill went down their spine, with the sound of a whistle.

No, not a single whistle from a single person.

It was passed on from one person to another in different directions.

Seven footsteps.

Seven whistles.

Seven persons.

It made them tremble.

They knew the importance of seven in the underground world.

They could only hope for the best.

"Who are you? Don't be a fucking coward and show your face", Dan spat out.

"Aww, I'm feeling humiliated", a voice whined followed by a clap.

The whole hall was illuminated.

There were seven men in formal clothing, standing around them in a circle.