Chapter 157

Don't forget to comment 🤗

Dead silence.

The room was silent until a vase collided with the wall.

"Why? Who? I want that bloody bastard!!", Namjoon stormed upstairs.

"What can we do now?", Hobi asked.

"I won't be giving her any injection for now. I'm afraid that this thing already affected her immune system and hormone level. You see, what Aera is experiencing are all side effects. It'll be usually one or two. But it has a strong effect on her as you already know why. I don't want to give her another drug yet", Jin explained.

"Jin, the soup is ready", Yuri came in.

She saw all of them standing there tensed.

"Now tell me, what's happening to her?", Yuri asked.

"She's under the influence of viagra", Jin said .

Yuri gasped.

"What?....Oh my god! Poor child! I don't know in what ways she's suffering", Yuri started to tear up.

"Don't worry about her, noona. We'll look after her", Jimin said in a small voice as he ran upstairs followed by Jungkook.

"The effects will last for a few hours. Until then I want to keep everything under control. Yuri, I can't have dinner. You eat and go to sleep", Jin said, holding her shoulder.

"No, I'll help you", Yuri said.

Jin shook his head.

"I won't be needing help as these boys won't leave her side from now on. You have work tomorrow right? Go and rest. Alright?", Jin asked.

"But Jin...how will you reduce the effect? You know what if she gets...", Yuri didn't want to say it aloud.

"She'll be aroused for sure. Cold bath it is", Jin said as Taehyung came with Jin's bag.

"Alright. Go and take rest", Jin said as he went upstairs followed by Tae and Hobi.

They went to Aera's room.

Yoongi was giving her water to drink as much as she can.

Jungkook was wiping away the sweat on her forehead as it was too much.

Jimin was holding her hands to avoid her from scratching herself as she couldn't control the itching.

Namjoon was holding her feet gently pressing them with his hands hoping to provide some comfort.

"E-enough", Aera turned her head aside.

Yoongi kept the water bottle away.

Just then Aera's phone rang.

Jin picked it up.

Danbi.

"Yes, Danbi?", he answered the phone.

"O-oppa, something's definitely wrong. Aera was not well back then. I can understand why", Danbi's voice was a little different.

"It's viagra oppa", she cried.

"Danbi, are you in the same situation?", Jin asked.

"Y-yeah", She said with a hiccup.

"Do you have any other effects?", he asked.

"No", she said in a low voice.

"Good. Take a cold bath until you feel better. If your mother is there ask her to help with the situation. Don't deal with it alone", Jin said as Danbi said yes.