Chapter 135

"Hey bestie!", Chan gave Aera a little hug.

"Chennie!", Aera hugged back.

"I got candy for you.And, I heard someone was being stupid. Oh! You are always stupid", Chan gave her what he bought.

"Thanks. That's why I'm your bestie", Aera said giving him a sly smile.

"You!", He pulled her hair tie causing her ponytail to be messed up.

Aera slapped his hand as Namjoon took a good time fixing her hair this morning.

Mr.Park entered the class.

Aera adjusted her hair as the class started.

"Ms.Aera, can you solve this?", Mr.Park called her in the middle of the class.

Aera felt conscious of her movements all of a sudden.

"Y-yes, Mr.Park", she walked towards the board as she solved the question.

"That's great, Ms.Kim. Please take your seat", he smiled as she ran to her seat.

As the class was over, the next hour was  free as there was a test in the afternoon.

As Chan and Aera were revising, a girl hesitantly approached Aera.

"Umm, excuse me?", She said as Aera looked up.

"Yes?", Aera said.

"C-can you explain this to me?",She asked.

Aera nodded her head as she shifted closer to Chan and allowed the girl to sit next to her.

Aera started to explain as Chan minded his business.

"Thank you. I'm Danbi", She introduced herself.

"I-its nice to meet you", Aera blushed all of a sudden, feeling so shy to meet someone new.

"You're blushing", Danbi pointed out with a worried expression.

"Don't think she's falling for you. She's just shy around new people", Chan said holding Aera's hand as his eyes never left his notebook.

"S-stop it", Aera smacked his arm.

"I know your name is Aera. I mean who doesn't know you in this school", Danbi said.

Now Chan got interested in the conversation.

"I'm sure she's not half as famous as me", He said with a smirk.

"Not really. Equivalent, maybe", Danbi said.

"And Aera, I never thought you would be like this. I mean I always thought you were a little arrogant or something, since you know because of your family background. And I really got scared during that parents day function. Oh man! You were so scary! Today, I wouldn't have approached you, but these idiots don't know this question. In reality, you are sweet", Danbi ranted her thoughts out.

"It's okay to have misconceptions sometimes. People's nature is to judge from what they see. So no worries", Aera said.

"She's nowhere near what you are saying. It's just that she's too introverted and anti-social for her own good", Chan said as he went back to studying as he gave Aera a side glance.

"Understandable. Thanks for your help. I'm gonna study other stuff", Danbi said as she left.

The first ten minutes of the test was going smoothly when Aera felt a sudden cramp.

She didn't give it much thought as she continued writing.

But the intensity of the cramps increased, as her focus shattered.