Chapter 6

A car rode through the silent secret path.

A secret path between Kim's mansion and company.

Yeah, rich people privilege.

But the car was not silent at all.

The youngest maknaes were enjoying themselves and Jimin, who was driving was smiling the whole.

"What's the next song, bunny?", Jungkook asked breathing heavily.

"Gangam Style", Taehyung said smiling cheekily.

"All set", Aera said as she chose the song.

"Op-Op-Oppa Gangam Style",All of them sang along dancing.

Jimin parked the car in the secret parking lot.

Aera was about to step down, when Tae said, "Wait!".

He opened her door and reached out his hand.

"Kim Aera, welcome to our company, your company", he said bowing like a prince.

She giggled and took his hand.

"No need for this oppa",she said smiling.

"We just wanted to welcome our princess", Jungkook said pouting.

"Aish", she said and kissed all their cheeks.

It was just 9 am. They still had time, before employees could come.

"First,we will look around the company. Then we can have movie time in the cabin. Alright?",Jimin asked stroking her head.

"Yes, oppa", she said looking around with heart eyes.

The hyung line reached the company from the main entrance.

The guards bowed down to them.

They reached Yoongi's cabin. Aera will be staying here for the whole day, as Yoongi's cabin was the most safe one for her.

All 7 of them have separate cabins, but no one would have the courage to enter Min Yoongi's cabin, knowing it was like entering a Lion's den.

They opened the door to see Aera swirling in Yoongi's chair.

No one,not even his brothers had the courage to sit in his chair.

Everything would have an exception and in this case, it's Aera.

Not that Yoongi would say anything to his brothers, but they respected him and maybe a little scared of his emotionless attitude.

"Enjoying yourself, huh?",he asked.

"Yoo Oppa, come here",she said as she rushed to him.

She grabbed his hands and made him sit on the chair.

She pushed the chair with some difficulty and it started to swirl.

"It's fun right, Yoo Oppa?", She asked smiling.

"It is kitten", he said smiling.

"If any of us done this to him, he would have grounded us", Jungkook whispered to Taehyung.

"Yeah, right. But look at him now. All smiley and giggly", Taehyung said sulking.

"Stop being jealous", Yoongi said to no one in particular.

"Kook, I think the weather is nice. Why don't we walk around the building", Taehyung said as he pulled Jungkook with him and rushed outside.

The others chuckled at them.

"Joonie oppa, come let's see around the company ", she said as she pulled Namjoon with her.

After an hour and half , Aera plopped down on the couch.

"The building is so big",she exclaimed as she drank some water.

"I know right", Yoongi smiled. They were the only people in the room, but not anymore.

"Come on bunny, let's watch movies ", Jungkook bursted in the door along with Taehyung.

It's close to 11 am and they have to keep her busy.

"Yay!",she exclaimed and they watched the movie.

It was around 2pm, when they stopped for lunch.

"I'll get my baby's favorite foods", Jimin exclaimed as he rushed out to get food for the Maknae line.

It was close to 3pm. They have to fulfill the purpose that they all needed to come to the company.

"Babygirl, promise me you won't come out of this room, until we return. You'll have a big surprise then", Taehyung extended his pinky and she promised.

Now their problem is solved.

On the way out Yoongi warned the guards , "If anyone enters the room, I will slaughter you both".

They gulped and nodded bowing.

All 7 brothers entered the meeting room to see the CEO of Han company waiting.

He bowed down to them."Let's start", Jin said as he sat at the head chair.

During the meeting, all of them noticed that the secretary of Han, giving ogly eyes to Taehyung, but they all know, she will receive no response.

The meeting was over around 5 pm and they all started to leave when the girl called Taehyung, "Oppa".

He stopped in his tracks and glared at her.

"Never, ever,call me Oppa, alright?", He asked through gritted teeth.

This title was already taken by his sister.

The word Oppa has two meanings. A brother or boyfriend.

Taehyung felt uncomfortable using the same word for two completely different relationships.

When we wanted to choose which would win, he chose that of a brother, when Aera called him Oppa for the first time.

No one is allowed to call him that. No one except Aera.

"Yes sir", she said lowering her head.

"And I know what you want, but there is no chance that's gonna happen", he said and left the room.

It's not that he hate women, but he respect them a lot.

He wanted his love to be special. That person should be able to break through his walls and claim his heart.

That person should know that there is no one in the world, that he loves more than Aera.

That person should accept that his everything is his sister and accept her too.

He opened the door to Yoongi's cabin and found her sleeping with mobile in her hands.

He smiled at the adorable sight and took the mobile from her hands.

His brothers were already here, but they let her sleep.

Taehyung shook her awake and asked, "Ready for your surprise?".