Chapter 44

The wedding was over and everyone was happy.

Suno and Luna were saying goodbye to the guests who are leaving.

Luna's family and the Kim's were there waiting for the couple to return.

Luna's family was at their rooms, packing.

The siblings were sitting around a table, chatting, as their things were already packed and loaded in the cars.

Aera was sleeping in the lap of Yoongi, as she was tired from the night's fiasco.

She suffered food poison after the dinner, causing her to throw up and crying and clinging to her brothers the whole time.

By morning she was fine and she got ready for the wedding all excited to see the couple.

Jungkook got up from the table, when he almost bumped into the grandma, when he muttered a small 'sorry' out of reflex as he kept walking.

"Unmatured", the grandma mumbled causing him to stop and look back.

"Excuse me?", He asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing I'm just wondering about the morals of your family", she said sighing.

This caused all the brothers' head to turn towards her.

"You know I won't accept any disrespect against my family", Jungkook said through gritted teeth.

"Yeah, yeah! But you are disrespecting the morals of this society", she said shaking her head.

Jungkook was about to shout when Seokjin said in a stern voice,"Jungkook".

Jungkook inhaled closing his eyes. He turned around ready to walk away.

"Just run away like that", she mumbled under her breath.

He looked back sending her a harsh glare.

"What the fuck do you want?", Jimin asked through gritted teeth, standing up inching closer to the old lady, still minding the fact that his sister is sleeping.

"I want that girl", she paused pointing at Aera, "to behave her, her age, not like a baby".

"Just get lost before I loose my control!", Jimin said with his coldest voice.

"Before you can do anything to me, do something useful. Teach her how to behave like a girl. She is really behaving like a slut, ewww", she said as she heard , scratching of multiple chairs.

Yoongi walked away holding her securely in his arms.

He laid her down in the backseat of the car, keeping his phone beside her and locking the door.

He ordered the guards to look after the car.

He came back to the venue, to see that Taehyung pulling out his gun.

Seeing Yoongi's aura Suno knew whatever happening was not good, so he rushed to the place with Luna.

They couldn't understand, so they watched the scene unfold.

"Say one more word about her, I won't hesitate to kill you right here", Taehyung said pointing the gun.

"Tae", Seokjin warmed him.

Taehyung kept his gun inside.

That old lady smirked as she knew they won't harm her.

"See, I don't blame you. Men can be like this. But not a girl. She should know how to behave. I have seen her hugging you!", She exaggerated.

The couple understood the situation.

"Grandma! Stop!", Luna exclaimed frustrated.

"Never raise your voice against me, Luna! I am already disappointed with you marrying a man of your choice. You have no rights to speak against me", she said.

"Boss, please leave. I'll deal with her", Suno pleaded.

Luna nodded.

"I'm not finished yet! I don't even understand that girl Aera. Don't she know how to behave with a man. Hugging, kissing, even sitting laps. Yuck! What kind of behaviour is this! And always acting like a freaking baby! She is a woman now. She should act mature, and not like Oppa, Oppa, Oppa-", she was cutted off by Suno.

"They are her brothers-", he was interrupted by that old lady.

"But they are men. Hugging even in public. Just ewww-", she stopped speaking when Namjoon chocked her almost lifting her off from the ground.

"Namjoon let her down", Seokjin said calmly.

Namjoon did that.

That old lady started coughing, sitting down on the floor.

Seokjin walked out, the rest followed him including Luna and Suno.

He stopped by the entrance looking back at them.

He motioned Suno to come forward.

"I-Im really sorr-", he stopped when Jin raised his hand.

"It's not your fault. Yours too", he said referring to Luna , who was already crying.

Jin took Suno's hand and dropped a key in his palm.

"B-boss?", Suno asked looking up shocked as his eyes welled up.

"No need to stay in the apartment from now", Jin said smiling a little.

"Thank you!", Suno cried as he hugged Jin.

Jin patted his back.

The siblings started to walk towards their cars.

"Hyung! Why did you stop us? That bitch should have died!", Taehyung said as he exhaled.

Others remained silent.

"Tae, she's a filthy old woman. Her time will be soon.Why are you rushing? Besides we came here for a wedding. If we did something it'll turn into a funeral. I wanted the best for Suno. He have worked very hard for us", Jin said as he stopped infront of the car.

Others nodded understanding him.

He sat in the passenger seat.

Suno looked at Luna.

She wiped her tears as she said,"sometimes family is not choosen by blood, but by love".

She went inside to see her family helping her grandma.

"You fucking know what! You have controlled me, my WHOLE LIFE. I won't allow this anymore. What do you even know about that girl and her brothers, huh? They were her mother and father. They were there the first time she talked, she walked and got her first periods! Not you! You have no right to judge anyone in that family! I had enough of you and your bullshit. Now fuck off from my life, from OUR life", she yelled as she hugged Suno.

Suno smirked.

His bosses may have left the old lady, but not him.

He was fucking loyal.