Chapter 18

"Sweet pea, stop crying, nah", Jimin said as he wiped her tears.

She was sitting on a sofa inside the gift shop, while he was kneeling infront of her holding her hands.

"I was so scared, Oppa. I didn't even knew what to do?",she said as she sobbed more.

"It's okay. It's okay to be helpless. You'll learn everything. We are here right. Now don't cry, baby", he said caressing her cheeks.

"You want to speak about what she said?",he asked her gently.

Aera thought for a moment.

If she say, that lady called her an orphan, it will surely affect her brothers.

She is not exposed to outside world much.

She is naive.

She is dumb, sometimes.

But that doesn't mean she can't see her brothers suffering.

She knew they were hiding something.

Something painful.

They were the people she is living her whole life with.

Once, she asked Yoongi about it, he had just kept quiet.

But his eyes shed some tears.

She never asked them again, as she knew it will make her brothers more vulnerable.

She knew they will tell her everything, when she is ready.

She can wait for them, for years, for eternity.

She respects them a lot and loves them more than anyone, anything.

They were the only people in her whole life.

She can do anything for their happiness.

She was their light.

They were her whole world.

Aera shook her head.

"She scolded me, Oppa. That's it", she said as he looked at her unsure.

She sniffled and wiped her tears.

She hugged his neck and said, "I'm fine now Oppa".

She could feel a hand rubbing her back other than Jimin's who was holding her.

She knew it was Taehyung.

She looked up and smiled a bit.

"Come here" he said as Jimin let go of the hug and they all roamed around the gift shop buying her some plushies.

She insisted on buying gifts for all of her brothers, from the money she saved.

She kicked her brothers out of the shop and bought all the planned gifts.

"Joonie Oppa", Aera knocked on the door.

"Come in, princess", he said rolling up the sleeves of his white shirt.

She came in smiling.

"Good morning Oppa", she said.

"Good morning, little one", he said chuckling at her usual energetic self.

"Wahh, you smell sooooo goood", she said sniffing him.

He laughed and picked up his cologne.

"Wanna try?",he asked.

"Yes, yes, please", she said as she jumped in front of him.

He sprayed it on her t-shirt.

She fisted her t-shirt and sniffed it.

"Ahh, it's so good. I think I'm gonna faint from this goodness", she said as she fell on his bed, catching her head.

"Okay, my drama queen. Let's eat now", he said picking her up in the bridal style.

Who cares about crinkles in the suit, when you have a cute little sister?

He does not.

They do not.

As Namjoon stepped down on the last stair, he set Aera down on the feet.

She ran to Jin who was scrolling through his phone.

"Oppa, look now I smell like Namjoon Oppa", she said standing near him.

"You do, princess", he said as he ruffled her hair and patted her cheeks.

"Looks like someone is happy today", Hobi said entering the dining room.

"Hobi Oppa!", Aera exclaimed as she hugged him tightly.

"Woah, woah, calm down tigress",he said as he hugged her back.

They were eating quietly.

"Oppa", Aera called in a soft voice.

"Hmm", everyone looked at her.

"I don't know, Oppa, it's like I am having a bad feeling about something. I w-was alright till now, but something is telling me that s- something bad is going to h-happen. I'm not lyi-", she rambled.

"Hey, relax", Jungkook who was sitting beside her said as he stroked her thigh gently.

"It's not your fault, princess. It is your intuition", Namjoon said as he smiled at her giving her some relief.

"Believe me, kitten. Nothing bad will happen to you, when we are here", Yoongi said as he nodded his head.

"But, What if something bad happened to you?",she asked as tears welled up in her eyes thinking about something bad happening with her brothers.

"Shh, babygirl, relax", Taehyung said as he pulled her in a side hug and rubbed her sides.

"We will be perfectly fine Angel. When you are with us, nothing bad can happen to us. You are our lucky charm", Hobi said winking at her.

She giggled a bit as she wiped her tears.

"Don't work your head too much", Jungkook said as he smacked her head a little.

"Oppa", she whined.

"Now, you are spending the whole day with me", he said as he held her in ahead lock.

"Okay, okay, now I want my food", she said huffing.

"Brat", he mumbled.

"Jungkook", he heard Yoongi's voice.

He took his plate and ran to the living room.

"Nooooo,Oppa", Aera cried.

"Come on ,Aera. We have been in the bed for too long watching movies. Now, we need some exercise", he said as he tried pulling her up.

"You can, why me?",she asked as she was practically hanging in the air as Jungkook was pulling her hands.

"I said, nah. You are with me for the whole day. And you need to keep your body healthy. Now, get up", he said as he finally mad where to stand.

"Let's go!", he exclaimed excited as he pushed her to her room by her shoulder, as a scowl rested in her face.

He picked up her sports bra and yoga three fourths.

"Now, get ready, madam", he said as he closed her room door.

He wore a loose tank top and shorts for himself.

"Let's get it", he mumbled as he walked to his sister's room.