Chapter 28

Aera woke up but closed her eyes, enjoying the warmth, snuggling to the source.

She could feel a rumble underneath her.

Tae chuckled rubbing her back.

"Good morning, Tae oppa", she said hugging his neck and hiding her face in his crook of the neck.

"Good morning, babygirl", he said as he kissed her shoulder.

"Are you fine now?", He asked running his hand through her hair.

"Hmm", she hugged him tighter.

"Say it, babygirl. Oppa will help you", he said.

"I don't exactly know what it is, Oppa. It's just my muscles ae paining? I think they are stuck? My whole body is like cramped, Oppa. Please stay like this", she whispered.

She felt hands around her armpits lifting her up.

Jungkook made her sit on the bed beside Taehyung.

Aera's legs were staright as he made her lean against his body, hugging her from the back .

He kissed her head.

"Is it fine, if Oppa massage your body?", He asked as he rocked them side to side.

"It's fine, Oppa. I'll manage", she said.

"Don't think you are worrying us bunny. Do you remember when this little bunny will massage Oppa's legs after he got back from football practice,? If I didn't help my little bunny now, then I'll be sad", Jungkook said as he smiled a little at the memory.

She would massage his legs every night, very carefully, not to hurt her brother.

In the mean time, she would blabber whatever comes to her brother, not only providing him physical help, but also emotional help.

He would listen to her silly talks and encourage her at every chance he got.

Jungkook's warm hands pressed her upper body muscles while Taehyung massaged her legs.

Her whole body felt like, she's lying on the ice and their warm touches were the only source of her warmth.

"Oppa, I feel better now. Thank you", she said after feeling like she's a human again.

"Are you sure?", Taehyung asked.

"Yes, Oppa", she answered truthfully.

"What about your dizziness?", Jungkook asked.

"It's gone", she answered.

She kissed both of their cheeks and ran into the bathroom.

"CAREFUL", she heard the two voices yell.

She giggled and continued to brush her teeth.

You know that feeling, when serotonin flows like a river in your body, creating a huge wave of happiness, after recovering from something physically exhausting?

That's what Aera's feeling now.

She was physically weak, but better than before.

But her emotions were hiked up in joy.

She came out of the washroom to see Jimin waiting for her.

"Jiminie oppa!",she yelled as she ran towards him.

He catched her in his arms and said,"I see, my baby's alright now".

"Yes, yes, your baby is fine", she said kissing his cheek.

"Aww", he said as he pecked her nose.

"Baby?", he called as he smirked with playfulness.

"I need your help", he said.

"Oppa! What if they scold me?", She asked pouting.

He kissed her pout and said, " Who will get angry at my cute baby, huh?".

"Okay", she responded after thinking.

"- I really saw a boat. The waves were soo huge. I thought the boat will crash like BOOM- but, suddenly there comes a super hero, no wait! A super cat. Yes, it was wearing a cape and flying in the sky like shoooooshhh", Aera was explaining her dream to Jimin as they walked down the stairs.

Its always that, her dreams were weird , yet colorful and lively.

She was swinging his hand back and forth, which he didn't mind.

"Yah, what about the boat?",he asked curiously.

"Oh yeah, the super cat lifted the boat like it was a toy! Woah, it was like watching a movie. But, my dream ended soon, Oppa", she pouted.

"Don't worry. You want to see the super cat again?", Jimin asked.

"Yes, yes, yes, please, Oppa", she said frozen on her place looking at him.

She didn't even noticed that they were in the living room and all her brothers were looking at her, their eyes pooled with adoration.

Her mere presence makes the place lively.

"Here", he pointed at Yoongi sitting on the couch.

She gasped.

"Yoo oppa...", She trailed off deep in thoughts.

She went near him and cupped his face.

She tilted his face at many angles.

She didn't even notice her brothers snickering and some laughing.

And Yoongi, as always was unbothered, because he was used to this.

Same shit, different day.

"He really looks like a cat! Oh god, why didn't I noticed this before?", She exclaimed still not letting go of his face.

"Oppa, will you be my super cat?", She asked pouting.

He chuckled and said, "Of course", as he squeezed her pout.

"Yesss! Yoo oppa, super cat, ahh, you are so cute", she said hugging the life out of him.

He was happy, relieved and contented.

If she wants, he can become a cat, a dog a frog, a crocodile, anything you name.

The only thing that matters to him is her.

Hobi and Jimin couldn't control anymore.

They were rolling on the floor, seeing Yoongi so helpless.

If any other single person did this to him, they would be 100 feet under the ground.

But, their sister is always an exception.

"Hyung, a cat", Hobi said clutching his stomach.

Yoongi glared at him and he shut his mouth tight.

"Jimin, see me after breakfast", Yoongi said as he went away with Aera to dinning room.

Jimin sobered up and gulped thickly.

Others snickered at him.

"Good luck, bro. Escaping from the fierce cat", Tae said patting Jimin's shoulder.

Jin was looking at everything.

He scolded himself and erased the last pieces of doubts of the previous night, from his heart.

He did the right thing.

Everyone had their breakfast.

Aera has her food according to her nutritional diet schedule.

"Oppa, can we all have icecream, please?", She said showing her puppy eyes which no one had the courage to resist.

"Okay, baby", Jin said nodding his head.

"I'll get it", she said jumping from her seat.

"I'll help you", Jimin said as others were just chilling around the table.

Soon, the duo came back and Aera started eating happily, swinging her legs back and forth.

Others were happy, seeing her happy.

Jungkook took a bit and screamed," WHAT THE FUCK!!"