Chapter 88

Jimin was panting heavily as he completed the 150th round around their property.

Aera was cleaning the garden.

The siblings didn't even let them sleep peacefully.

They were forced out of their bed in the early morning and straight away got awarded with punishments.

Others were watching everything with sunglasses on and a glass of juice on their hands.

"Enough, now handle the house chores for the next month", Jin said as he raised his hand.

Jimin popped down with a sigh.

Aera was still doing her work.

Fifteen minutes later, she popped down next to Jimin.

"You both stink, go and shower", Jungkook said waving his hands in front of his nose.

The duo got up, but before going in, Aera hugged him, smearing the mud and sweat on his bare body.

She dashed away giggling and fist bumped with Jimin.

"Yaaahhh! You brat!", Jungkook screamed.

"Call her that one more time, your tongue won't be attached to your mouth", Yoongi said with seriousness.

Jungkook gulped.

"You got what?!", Chan screamed in disbelief.

Everyone in the class looked at him and he glared back.

"Drunk", Aera mumbled.

" Next time count me in bestie", he said only to get a smack in return.

"This is the first and last time", She said shaking her head.

"Oh man! I missed the sight!", He said banging his head on the table.

Aera sulked with a pout.

They were going to the second class, when all of a sudden a boy approached them.

He knelt infront of Aera making her startled as Chan rolled his eyes knowing what will happen next.

Aera held Chan's hand tightly as she asked with a shaky voice, "Mister, what are you doing? Get up please"

Everyone stopped their movements and started to look at the drama talking plece.

"Kim Aera, I love you the moment I saw you. I am willing to do anything you need. Can you be my girlfriend?", He asked as he took out a diamond ring from his pocket.

He flashed his smile.

To be honest, he was pretty handsome.

"Don't think too much Aera. I can give you anything you want. I have it all, money, luxury, a healthy body. I'm sure we'll be perfect", He said flashing her a smile.

Aera was processing everything.

She flinched when a part popper popped.

She kept silent feeling the eyes on her.

She hugged Chan unconsciously.

"Say yes, yes, yes, yes", the whole crowd chanted.

"What is happening here? Get to your classes", A teacher screamed, but no-one moved a single muscle.

He went away in frustration.

Aera never thought about this.

She was not ready for a relationship.

Her priorities were her family, friends and study.

She never thought beyond this.

"I'm sorry, you must have put so much effort into this. But I can't accept this. I'm not into any relationships right now  ", Aera said with determination.