Chapter 104

"Pleaseeeee", Chan whined.

Aera shook her head.

"Pretty please, with a cherry on top" He showed her his best puppy eyes.

"Okay,  I'll ask oppa", she said with a huff.

"Ahh! Thank you bestie", he wrapped his arms around her neck and ruffled her hair.

"Chennie!", She whined fixing her hair.

"So you wanna take her shopping?", Taehyung asked.

Chan mumbled "yes".

The Maknae line were infront of him with their arms folded, scrutinizing him under their gaze.

Aera was busy stuffing the lunch in her mouth, enjoying the drama.

"Kira will be there too. We'll take care of her", Chan mumbled.

"You wanna go bunny?", Jungkook asked as they looked over at her to see her nodding her head.

"Bring her home by seven", Jimin mumbled wiping Aera's mouth with a tissue and giving her water.

"Of course! Thank you, hyung!", He jumped in joy.

Jungkook distanced himself from Chan not wanting anything to happen like the last time.

"Go and wait there", Kira said with a stern voice.

Aera and Chan were looking like hopeless puppies infront of her.

"I said go", She said strictly.

Aera went to the couch with a sigh while Chan followed her with his hands full of shopping bags.

"Give me. I'll take some", Aera said taking some bags with her.

They sat at the couch in the clothing store while Kira was getting a dress for Aera.

They were talking and chuckles escaped their lips occasionally.

"Chan, it's been so long. Let's go and check on unnie. I'm having a bad feeling", Aera muttered.

They rushed in the side where they left Kira.

Two aisles aside she was there.

But she was not alone.

A man was disturbing her.

Aera was about to run off to Kira to help her, but Chan motioned her to stop.

"Just wait and watch", he said with a proud smirk.

"You stinky old hag. Get the fuck out of my way", she said calmly.

"Feisty, huh?", The man said blocking her way.

"You dumb fucking coward, move before I break your neck", she said with her hands folded.

"Really, then do it", he challenged.

She rolled her eyes and was about to walk away when he held her and slappdd her for no reason.

In an instant the man started screaming as his hand was broken by Kira.

"You shit thought I'll be easy on you, huh?", She seethed in anger.

Aera panicked as she saw store workers and security rushing towards them.

"Call the cops!", The manager ordered as the security helped the man to stand up, who was crying in pain.

"Unn-", her scream was interrupted by Chan.

"Shhh! Aera, stay here. I'll deal with them", He said rushing to the scene.