Chapter 42

Opinions.

Everyone has their own opinions.

You, I and everyone.

Everyone has their perspectives.

If you like something and the other person doesn't, its the fault of neither of you.

Everyone has their own liking and preferences.

The fault begins when your opinion turns into harsh words, that hurts others.

So beware of your words inspite of any circumstances.

"Wahhh! This is so beautiful", Aera exclaimed looking around the wedding avenue.

It took them a total of five hours, to reach here.

The siblings were escorted by guards.

Aera was holding Hobi's hand as she was looking around the decorated avenue.

"It is", Jin said nodding his head.

"OMO! Sir, no, Boss, ah no, Sir, Welcome! Welcome, please!", A voice startled Aera.

She looked at the man who was basically on his toes.

He came towards them and bowed dramatically infront of them.

She looked at her brothers to see them shaking their heads.

"Ah, Look at the lover boy!", Jungkook said as he smacked Suno in his back.

Suno's face became red as he blushed and circled his toes on the ground, looking down and biting his nails.

"Aww, he's cute", Aera mumbled.

Suno straightened his posture.

"Madam! You are also hereee! Ohh, I'm blessed, Thank heavens! Sorry, I'm really sorry, I didn't see you since you are tiny between your brothers. Uhh, what deeds did I do in my past life to be this blessed!", He exclaimed as he bowed down dramatically again and getting on his knees with his hands intervened together, his face looking at the sky.

Aera giggled out loudly.

"You are cute!", she said coming forward and pinching his cheeks.

"Aickkk!!! Ahhhhhhh!!! I'm dreaming!! God help please!!!", Suno sparng up on his feet as he ran around the place screaming.

"Baby, please don't be afraid. He fell down the stairs when he was little and got hurt in his head. That's why he's like this", Jimin said with a pout.

Aera actually believed him and got concerned.

She looked at the man who is still running.

"You done?", Namjoon asked as he rolled his eyes.

"Y-yeah", he said as he stopped infront of them as he panted for breath.

"Mr.Suno-", Aera was cutted off by Suno.

"Madam please don't call me Mr. And please don't call me Oppa, or your brothers won't spare me", he mumbled the last part.

Aera nodded her head slowly.

"Ok, Ahjussi-", she was again cutted off by Suno.

"Ahjussi!!!! Me? I'm not that old please! Just call me Suno, please",  He cried dramatically again.

Aera looked at her brothers. They nodded their head.

"Suno, are you fine now?", Aera asked pointing at his head.

He was confused but nodded his head.

He heard few of them snicker.

"And please call me Aera", she said as she smiled politely.