Chapter 100

It took a day for the young men to find each and every person involved in this and get them killed.

It was night time, at their penthouse.

Jin already contacted Suno and came to know that they were in London and his sister was in a critical condition.

Jin didn't disclose this information to his brothers, because they couldn't handle this.

At the end of the day they were kids.

How much could they take?

The flight was already arranged.

They will be boarding by midnight.

The siblings were having dinner, when Jungkook started crying.

Namjoon who was nearest to him, pulled his little brother on his lap.

One by one they let out the emotions they bottled up.

But Yoongi remained motionless.

"Eomma, appa!  Hyungie, bring them back!", Taehyung cried.

"Hyung, do you realise that we are all alone in this world. There is no one to look after us. And we are killing people. Appa didn't want us to be like this. We disappointed them. We failed them. I can't take this guilt. No! ", Hoseok screamed like a mad person.

He was going crazy.

He was deeply affected.

In an instant, he picked up the knife ready to slit his wrist, when Yoongi pulled it off his hands and threw it away.

Seeing this, the boys broke down again.

"Enough! Hoba, calm down, please", Jin pleaded as he stood up.

That's when reality struck Namjoon.

He took a laboured breath.

"H-H-Hyung. A-Aera. OUR AERA! WHERE IS SHE?! WHERE IS OUR SISTER?!!", He cried out.

This stopped everything.

Everyone froze on their place.

"Baby?", Jimin blurted out.

Before any negative thoughts could swarm their mind, Jin spoke up.

"Aera is with Suno and Aunt Maya. In London", Jin said.

"Let's get her back. Let's get our princess. She should be safe, hyung. No matter what! ", Hoseok said.

"I know. The flight is in three hours get ready", Jin said.

The next day the brothers rushed through the hospital.

Maya was sitting there crying while Suno looked lost.

When he saw the brothers he felt relieved as he rushed in to hug the siblings.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! You are finally here. I was so scared you know? You boys alright, huh? Are you injured? Are you hungry? Jungkook-ah, buddy, what have they done to you?", Suno cried out seeing a huga bandaid on the baby's head.

He hugged Jungkook and let out his sufferings.

Waiting here for a week, knowing that his family is unsafe, getting the news of his boss and aunty's death, and the situation here, everything was overwhelming.

Unacceptable.

Unforgettable.

"We are fine, Suno. Where is our sister? Why is aunt crying?", Jin asked wiping his tears and wiping Suno's tears.