Chapter 5

"Oppa,please", Aera whined following behind Jin.

He ignored her and started walking upstairs.

She followed him like a lost puppy. She held his hand and shook it lightly.

"Oppa,jinnie oppa, please oppa",she begged him showing him, her puppy eyes.

He looked away and went into his room.

She left his hand and stomped her feet.

He started unbuttoning his shirt and threw it in the laundry basket.

He picked up a towel and started to walk to the bathroom.

"Jinnie oppa, pretty please oppa, I'll do anything you say", she said as she followed him.

" Now, let me shower", he said as he shut the door.

Aera was begging Jin to let her come to their company, since all her brothers will be going there today.

Normally, when her brothers went to work, atleast one of her brothers will stay back to look after her.

She's not a baby, who needs a babysitter. But a gentle and innocent soul to care for her.

A person with good mind and kind heart.

That's why her brothers are scared to take her to the company.

It's their legal company called K.A & CO and one of the most successful one in the world.

Though it's their legal business, you can't always avoid the ill eyes and foul hearts.

But for Aera,she was homeschooled her whole life, she wanted to explore more.

She'll be fine, if one of them stayed back but since it's not possible, she could atleast be at her company rather than the huge mansion.

None of them were listening to her making her frustrated and sad.

She reached downstairs and sat on the couch with her head hang low.

Jimin came downstairs fully ready, in his formal clothes.

He saw Aera sitting there with her head hung low.

He frowned and went near her.

She still didn't acknowledged him.

He knelt infront of her and cupped her cheeks.

He lifted up her face and frowned when he saw her glossy eyes.

She was his happy pill. She was the reason,he kept going.

He knew fully, he never loved someone like he loved his sister. Not even himself.

Her smile and giggles were the reason he found to breath.

Her hugs were the warm comforts that pulled him back from becoming an icy and cold monster.

Her kisses were the reason he was living.

He gently pecked her lips and nose.

A daughter's father and a sister's brother will know, kiss is never a symbol of lust. When we can't explain the overwhelming love and care by words, we explain it through action.

Infact, because of her, her brothers started respecting women.

They have grown up with her, more accurately, they raised her.

They knew what it takes to be a girl.

"What makes my babygirl cry, hmm?" Jimin asked as he wiped her tears away.

She didn't say anything as a sob left her mouth.

He lifted up by her armpits and sat down on the couch with her in his lap.

He didn't care about his suit that he took hours to get ready with.

"Oppa, all of you are so mean. I won't talk to anyone. Go away ", she cried as she wiggled in his lap.

"Baby, calm down", he said as he held her firmly.

He hugged her tightly and rubbed her back softly.

"Please understand, love. We can't take you there", he said softly as he didn't want to see her upset.

"Only one time jimine oppa. I won't ask again. I promise", she said as she rubbed her face against his chest.

He didn't want anything else than to stay with her whole day, but they have no choice.

"You can come, kitten", they heard a voice.

Or maybe not. They do have a choice.

Yoongi couldn't see her cry for this. For anything.

Jimin knew better than to refuse his hyung.

Yoongi was the extremely protective brother and his favourite person was Aera. There's no secret in that.

And he wouldn't let a harm near his sister.

Jimin knew it. They all knew it.

Aera pulled away from Jimin and ran to Yoongi.

"Really, Yoo Oppa?", she asked with her eyes sparkling.

"Yes. Go get ready", he said as he patted her head.

"Yayy. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Oppa. I love you", she said as she pulled him down and kissed his cheeks repeatedly.

Yoongi shook his head as she sprinted upstairs.

Yoongi called the personal assistant and said, "Today's office schedule will be 11 am. No outsiders should be allowed inside, only office staff. Security should be doubled".

Jimin smiled in satisfaction.

No one would even knew, Aera was present in the building.