Chapter 148

Taehyung's eyes fluttered open as his alarm rang.

He quickly turned it off before it could wake up his sister.

She was sleeping soundly on top of him, totally sandwiched between him and the blanket.

The brothers knew she wanted to tell them about some matters.

And they knew what's one of the things that's happening.

About the another one, they have no idea, but they noticed the changes in her.

"Don't worry, everything will be alright. Oppa is here", Tae mumbled in his morning husky voice and kissed her head.

He adjusted the hoodie that she's wearing.

Yeah, that hoodie belonged to him, once.

He smiled seeing her face, remembering  about all the hardwork she put, all the good work she's doing and all the people she's helping.

She's the best person he knew.

She has the heart that no one has.

She is his gem, his treasure.

As soon as she woke up she smiled at him, yawning and rubbing her eyes.

"I'm really proud of you, babygirl. Always", he said, tucking the hair behind her ear.

"Really?", She asked with a blush.

He chuckled as he said, "Really".

"I'm proud of you Oppa. I admire you to the core", she smiled hugging him more if that's possible.

"That really means a lot", He mumbled, bumping their foreheads.

"Can we stay like this for sometime? You are really warm", She asked pressing her cheek on his chest.

"Of course, as much as you want", he said.

"Are you tired?", she asked him.

"No", he said.

"Can we go out today?", Tae asked as it was Sunday.

"Where?", she asked curiously.

"Maybe you can suggest", he said.

"Hmm,...yeah, there is a new cafe nearby my institute. I wanted to go there so bad but I don't have enough time. Can we go today? Please oppa", she said with eager.

"Why are you asking please and all? You can just order me, baby. Maybe we can go shopping after that. How does that sound?", He asked.

"Yayy!! Thank you oppa!", she yelled as she got up in joy and danced with excitement.

Her excitement died down slowly, that's when she noticed him groaning in pain, curled up in a ball.

"Oppa! What's wrong?", she asked frantically, tapping his cheeks.

"Are you on a mission to destroy our manhood or what? First Namjoon hyung, then Jimin, now me", he said glaring at her.

"I'm really sorry, baby oppa", she hugged his neck and kissed his cheek a couple times.

"Baby oppa?", he laughed through the pain.

"Hmm. You all call me baby, babygirl, baby bunny even babydoll sometimes. So I'll call you baby oppa", she smiled.

He sat up hugging her tight.

"Never change, hmm?", he said patting her back.

"Why will I change? I'm always your babygirl", she smiled breaking out of the hug.