Chapter 30

Hobi woke up to see his Angel sprawled all over him like a starfish.

He chuckled seeing her sleeping, so peacefully, her mouth agape and her hair looking like a bird nest.

Her hoodie ride up to her stomach and hands fisted the blanket.

He gently untangled himself.

He fixed her hoodie and combed her hair.

He kissed her forehead and sat there with a smile.

He didn't have the heart to wake her up, so he decided to get ready for the day.

By the time, he came to his room, she sat on the bed, scratching her head, yawning.

"Good morning, Angel", he said smiling.

"Hmm. Good morning, Oppa", she said sleepily.

"Sleepy?", He asked styling his hair.

"Hmm", she replied.

"Sleep then", he said glancing at her.

Without a word, she laid back in a comfortable position and went back to dreamland.

He chuckled to himself and went out of the room.

It was past 10, when Namjoon came to check up on Aera.

She was not in Hobi's room.

He went to her room.

He knocked on the door.

He got no response, he entered the room.

She was not in the bedroom, but the closet door was open.

He peeken in to see her, standing in front of the mirror in her undergraments looking at her body, deep in thoughts, with a hoodie in her hand.

She didn't even acknowledge his presence.

"Baby?", He called out.

She snapped out of her world.

"Oppa", she said not meeting his eye gaze.

He went near her and checked for any possible injuries on her.

When he saw none, be took the hoodie from her hands and made her wear it.

He knelt infront of her and took her hands in his.

"Now tell me, what's bothering you?", he asked her.

"Nothing, Oppa", she said.

"Really?", He asked her.

She nodded her head.

He sighed and cupped her face.

He made eye contact with her.

"I know you better, than I know myself, little one. Now, tell oppa, what's wrong?", He said gently.

She sat infront of him.

He followed her.

"Oppa, uh, I feel so discouraged. My body bones are visible. I know I look like a skeleton. But my cheeks, they look so puffy. Only my face is beautiful, Oppa. I'm weak. I don't even have good health", she said as tears brimmed her eyes.

"Oh god, from when do you have these thoughts, princess?", He asked pulling her into a hug, eventually into his lap.

"From yesterday, Oppa", she told him truthfully.

"Oh", that's what he could mutter.

He was in deep thoughts.

"Listen to me, little one. You are perfect, the way you are. Don't degrade yourself, because of the way your body looks. It's just a combination of flesh and bones. What that matters is the soul inside it. The way your soul shines is the more important", he said but didn't look convinced enough.

"You don't understand, Oppa. You, Kookie oppa, Jin oppa, everyone has big, strong muscles. You don't get sick often like me. Kookie oppa said he can protect himself from monsters. But, what about me, Oppa? I don't have strong muscles. My body is weak, oppa. Im getting sick, often. Because of me, all of you have to suffer, Oppa. And, and I don't know how to fight the monsters. What will I do, Oppa?", She cried as he huccuped.

He didn't say anything.

He listened to whatever she has to say.

"And, I'm going to school. What if other people don't like me, oppa? What will I do, huh?", She cried leaning against him.

He stroked her back and arms to give her some comfort.

He couldn't understand the sudden mood swing.

Is it due to her harmonal imbalance?

He don't know.

But, he knew one thing.

She must come out of this phase.

"Look there", he said pointing at the mirror.

"Aren't you so cute? Aren't you beautiful?", He said pointing at her rost nose and cheeks.

"Yes you are", he said pinching her cheeks.

"Yes, baby, your brothers have big and strong muscles. We have very fit and healthy body. We don't get sick, often. Yes, you are right. But, we don't have one thing", he said and he almost chuckled looking at her snapping her head towards him.

"What is that, Oppa?", She asked curiously.

He cupped her face and turned it to the mirror, again.

"Our mother's features. Our father's will power and one and only Aera's kind, pure heart. We are willing to suffer for you, with you. Even if it takes a lifetime for you to realise how beautiful you are, we will be here to define it. We can fight the monsters, but you are the only one who can defeat us. We love you, for who you are and not for how you look a d how your body look. Of course, you can gain muscles, but you can't force them to grow, right? Either way you are beautiful, my little one", he said kissing her forehead.

She was looking at him, with tears running down her eyes.

"And, there will be people calling you out for your appearance, for your body. Do you know what to do then?", He asked stroking her hair.

She thought hard and shook her head.

"Ignore them. Those people don't know how much precious you are. They are the people, with insecurities for themselves. They are healing by insulting others which is not at all okay. But you can be kind enough and ignore them, right?", He asked her.

"Oppa, I'll ignore them", she said nodding her head.

"But, remember little one, everything has a limit. If they ever made you uncomfortable, even after you ignore them, you know what to do?", He asked with full seriousness.

"I'll tell you, Oppa", she said nodding her head.

"Thats my girl", he said hugging her and pecking her cheeks.

They came downstairs to see their siblings scattered around the room.

Jimin noticed her and frowned seeing her sad face.

He scooped her up in his arms and sat on the couch kissing her whole face.

She laughed out loudly.

"Why are you sad, babygirl?", He asked joining their foreheads.

She thought for a moment and shook her head.

"I love you all, oppa", she said hugging him.

"We love you princess", they said softly.

Namjoon could feel the eyes on him.

He told his brothers 'later', through his eyes.

Jin and Yoongi took her to dining room to have her breakfast.

The hyung line took the entire week off, to spend the time with their siblings, before the school starts.

The rest of the went smoothly, except for Aera throwing tantrums on medicine and Yoongi force feeding her, except for Namjoon breaking his 20th phone and getting scolded by the entire family, including Aera, except for Jimin almost breaking his back, falling off the chair.

That's it.

The day went peacefully.