Chapter 87

Jimin was biting his lips as he saw her take a big gulp of the sweet wine.

"Yah! You are not supposed to drink that much", He whined.

"I have only one chance in my lifetime, Oppa", Aera said with a shrug.

They were inside the car, that was parked near a park.

He chose wine because it won't burn her mouth unlike other alcohols and it would take 3 to 4 glasses for a person to get drunk.

And in their family everyone has high alcohol tolerance, so he thought it might be the same with her.

"So how does it taste?", He asked as he signalled the driver to start driving.

"I don't like it. I can't even imagine how other drinks must taste", she scrunched up her face.

He couldn't help but pinch her nose with a smile.

"After you reach home, if you see any of your Oppa, don't kiss them on their cheek or lips or nose , or anywhere near their face. They could detect the smell from your breath", he said.

She nodded mentally noting every word that left his mouth.

"Go straight to your room, take a bath, brush your teeth and come straight to my room", he said with seriousness.

"Noted Oppa", she said nodding her head.

"And don't open your mouth about this. If not, we both are dead meat", He said caressing her hairs.

"My mouth is zipped", she said zipping her mouth.

She leaned against him closing her eyes.

He sighed in relief thinking she might feel sleepy.

As they got near to their home, he felt someone pulling his suit jacket.

He looked down to see her nibbling on the buttons.

He laughed as he asked, "Baby, what are you doing?"

"Eating", she mumbled.

"Not tasty, hmph", she mumbled as they entered in the gate.

She looked at his cheeks.

He was smiling.

She bit his cheek out of nowhere as he screamed.

The car parked infront of the main gate.

"No tasty. nom nom!", She shouted getting out of the car as she ran in.

Jimin was frozen on his place.

She never used any cutesy language to sound cute.

It was her intentions and actions that made her cute.

But now, she is talking in a cute language, like her childhood days.

This means only one thing, she got drunk.

Jimin cursed as he ran after her, but she was out of sight already.

Aera came in to see Jungkook standing on the dining table, with a mic in his hands, giving a free concert to his brothers.

"Shinunoga E-Waaa", he sang as he was immersed in the song.

She giggled and creeped up behind him.

No one heard her anklet sound as the speaker sound was so high.

Hobi saw her coming in.

Before he could greet her, she ran to Jungkook, pulling his trousers down.

Namjoon who was the closest covered her eyes, as he knew that his brother may or may not wear boxers at home.