Chapter 11

The hell days were over and Area was sitting with Namjoon and leaning against Taehyung, watching TV.

While scrolling through the channels, they came across the news channel.

A news regarding a husband killing his wife was flashed on.

Taehyung changed the channel and they settled on a natural documentary show.

"Oppa?", Aera called softly.

"Yes, little one"

"Yes, babygirl"

Came two voices.

"How can someone kill their wife?",she asked.

"Aera, my child, this world has a very bad number of evil people. You know humans have six senses right?", Namjoon asked.

She nodded.

"But all these six senses lose their purpose, when a person has a tainted heart. Humans can do anything for their survival. Let alone, we became greedy for power and money", Namjoon said.

Aera was silent for a moment.

"Why do people turn evil, oppa?", Aera asked.

Taehyung smiled sadly.

"Monsters are never born, Aera. Monsters are created", he said with a distant look.

Namjoon patted his shoulder.

"Some people run in the wrong path, by their choice. Some people run in the wrong path, when they have no choice", Namjoon said with a smile.

Aera thought for a moment and asked hesitantly, "Am I a good person or evil person, Oppa?"

"You are always the best person, Aera", Namjoon said, caressing her hair.

"Our good girl", Taehyung mumbled under his breath as he kissed her forehead.

"Now, baby, come let's eat. You should fill your tummy, nah?", Namjoon said as he tickled her.

She laughed out loudly. Taehyung picked her up in his arms and went to the dining table to witness the world war III going on.

Jungkook was hanging on the Chandelier, yeah a chandelier above the dining table.

"Hyung, I'm sorry", he shrieked again.

"Sorry, my foot. What will we eat now? Dirt? Spiders on the wall? Plants outside? Your sorry? What will we eat you brat, huh? ", Jin rapped.

"Come down here you brat, let my frying pan kiss your face", Jin said sweetly.

Feeling scared Jungkook shook his head and climbed some more upwards.

"Oppa, why Jin oppa want Jungkook oppa to kiss his frying pan?", Aera asked as she looked at Taehyung.

"It means he'll beat Jungkook with a frying pan", Taehyung said.

"Ohh", she said and watched the commotion.

"What happened, hyung?", Namjoon asked Jin.

Jin sighed and said, "I asked this brat to get the eggs from the fridge. But this idiot just broke every single egg".

"Hyung, it wasn't even my fault. I just slipped on something", Jungkook cried from up.

"Hyung,look there's a banana peel", Taehyung said pointing at the direction with his free hand.

Namjoon widened his eyes and gulped loudly.

Jin squinted his eyes at him and came near him.

"It was you, Namjoon-ah?",he asked with a deadly calm voice.

"H-hyung, I....I....uh...it w-was an a-accide-"

He was cutted off by Jin's loud voice.

"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS BREAK SOMETHING, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY.DO YOU WANT TO HOLD A RECORD OR SOMETHING. YOU-", he was cutted off by Aera's laughter.

If this was any of his brothers, he would make sure their ears turn red.

But it is his baby sister.

All his anger vanished away, hearing her carefree laugh.

"Oppa, you huhuhh look uhuh funny", she said as she laughed again leaning against Taehyung.

"Then we can cook something, right hyung?", Taehyung asked.

"We don't have anything else. I was planning to go shopping tomorrow. But guess I have to do it now", Jim said.

"I'll come with you,hyung", Taehyung said as it was night already.

"Oppa?", Aera called.

"Hmm", four voices hummed.

"Can we go to a restaurant? It's been a long time", she asked pouting.

"Anything you say, princess", Jin smiled and took her from Taehyung's arms.

"Now, Jungkook-ah come down and call the others and tell them to come to the restaurant and Namjoon-ah clean the floor", Jin said as he walked away.

The remaining three brothers were at the company .

Namjoon huffed as he started to clean the floor of eggs.

"It was pleasant up there", Jungkook said as he jumped down and went away.

Taehyung shook his head as he went to get ready.