Chapter 58

It's Sunday when the fourteen year old boy was convincing his five year old sister to take a bath, for the past 10 minutes.

Well, she skipped the bath yesterday, with some whining and puppy eyes.

But Hobi was not letting her escape today.

"You know good babies take bath everyday?", He asked pinching her cheeks.

She was sitting on his lap as he held her in his protective grip.

They were in her room.

"Oppa you get dirty aph-ter bath", she sassed, trying to reason how we will get dirty even after bathing.

He sighed getting tired with the negotiations.

"You are bathing baby", He said gently.

She smacked his face, frustrated.

He looked at her with stern eyes.

Soon her eyes welled up .

"Baby shorry Oppa", She cried hugging his neck.

She smacked herself, wincing in pain.

"Hey hey, don't do that Angel. See, Oppa is not at all mad at you. You shouldn't hit yourself baby. I know my Angel is a good girl", He said caressing her cheeks.

"Shorry", she said sniffling.

"Don't do that again", he said kissing her nose.

"Now come on", he said as he led her to her bathroom.

He made her stand on the floor.

She raised her hands readily.

He chuckled as he removed her floral dress and underwear.

He was filling the bathtub and adjusting the temperature, when she took the chance and ran out.

Hearing the anklet sound he knew she ran away.

He graoned before dashing out.

As soon as she stepped out of her room and into the corridor, she crashed into something causing her to fall back.

She yelped, when hands caught her and lifted her into the protective hold.

She opened her eyes to come in contact with Jin's soft eyes.

"Where are you running? You are supposed to be bathing princess", he said smacking her bums, with a force little extra that is needed for a pat.

She hugged his neck whining.

Jin saw hobi standing there with a defeated face.

He chuckled to himself.

Jin rubbed her back gently.

"Aera baby, see you are making Hobi oppa sad", Jin said rubbing circles in her back.

Aera looked up in an instant.

"Hobi oppa no sad, Baby no like bathing", she said waving her hands in the air, trying to prove her point.

Jin smiled.

He couldn't resist her cuteness.

He kissed her cheeks repeatedly.

He wanted to hold her in his arms forever and adore the little sister of his.