Chapter 3

The door bell rang indicating that the visitors have arrived. Seokjin smirked at his brothers and opened the door.

"Aigoo, look at you, Jin-ah, all grown up", said his grandmother, failing to cover up her miserable acting.

"He's 28",Yoongi said calmly. The maknae line snickered at his comment.

"Anyways, How you guys have been?", their aunt Seola, asked smiling at them.

"Fine, until now", Jungkook said smiling sweetly, not even hiding his sarcasm.

The guests sat down on the couches. A maid brought them snacks and drinks.

Seola looked here and there. "Where is Aera?",she asked.

"Out", Taehyung said not so gently.

Hobi had taken her out for a while, so that these annoying pests won't bother her.

"She must be 17 now , right?", Seola asked sipping her drink.

The brothers bit their tounge to swallow the snarky remarks.

"Yes", Jin said coldly.

"Jin-ah, Are you perhaps seeking any alliances?", their grandfather asked.

"I'm not planning to get married any time soon",Jin said.

"He's not talking about you, we are asking about Aera", their grandma said.

Their body went stiff. They were counting the number of mistakes they are committing.

"She will get married when she's ready. Until then there will be no discussion regarding this", Namjoon said firmly.

"What do you mean by ready? She's fully capable of producing babies", Seola said smirking.

TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK

"Oh please, what century are you living in 16th?", Jimin said rolling his eyes.

"She's not even 18. And she will not get married until she's ready", Jin said.

" Who even cares about age. If your body's ready, then there's no restriction. Now, you guys need to protect her 24/7. Won't it be easy, if she's just married off?",their grandfather said.

TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK

Their jaw was clenched and hands were fisted. They have to keep their cool.

"Can we talk about something else?", Namjoon asked with a forced smile.

"Why? You don't have a answer for our questions? ", Seola said smirking.

"No, because you won't be ready for the consequences", Taehyung muttered.

"Why are you focusing only on our sister.  Perhaps, are you jealous or something?", Jin voiced out his thoughts.

Of course she was. She was jealous of her sister Yunha and now her daughter.

The power that little girl holds was unimaginable. The wealth she has was unmeasurable. The love she receives was unconditional.

"Me? Jealous of that orphan bitch?", she muttered, but her eyes widened realising her mistake.

TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK

Jin received a call. His lips curved into a sinister smile.

"You shouldn't have said that, Seola", Yoongi said and in an instant he pulled out his gun.

"What do you think you are doing? GUARDS", the old man yelled.

Eerie silence took over the place. No one came.

His guards were already taken down.

He hastily reached for his phone and dialled a number. His phone fell from his hands when he heard the words of the other person.

"Please, forgive us", he begged the brothers.

"Dad what's happening? What are you asking these people? Just use your power",Seola said smirking.

"We have nothing left except for our lives now", he said as he knelt down infront of them.

"Please forgive us. We are older than you. We are your elders",he said shaking from fear.

"Who even cares about age, hmm?", Yoongi said tracing his gun on the old man's cheek.

Oh, how the tables have turned.

"We could have ended you, the next moment, you mentioned our princess, but we were waiting. Waiting for you to see your power, money, wealth, crumble down infront of your eyes", Jin said smirking.

"I said right, we can talk about something else. But you bitches didn't listen to me. Now, just suffer more torture", Namjoon said calmly.

"Do you think that we wouldn't know that you are planning to fix alliances for her with a gang? And do you think that we will agree? ", Jimin said laughing.

The three people couldn't utter a word. They had already talked enough.

"We will protect her, no matter what", Taehyung said in his cold voice when he signaled the guards.

They have taken the lovely visitors away, who were screaming and throwing tantrums.

Jungkook called Hoseok.

"Hobi hyung, bring her home", he said and hung up the call.