Chapter 122

The man was protesting against the ropes and the gag in his mouth.

"Tch. Just be quiet scumbag", Suno said irritated.

"Looks like Suno is annoyed", Hobi came in with a smirk followed by the others.

Everyone was there.

They made Hanam stay at home, as Aera was sleeping soundly.

Jungkook went straight to the man, slapping him.

He was satisfied hearing a crack.

"Boss, your seats", Suno pointed at the couch.

"Right. Tae, you can begin", Jin said taking a seat as the rest sat beside him.

Taehyung went towards the man.

The man was terrified seeing the sinister glint in his eyes.

"You dared to make her cry. With all the things you did, this is your last peaceful day. Got something to say", Taehyung asked putting on some gloves, and taking the gag out of his mouth.

"Who are you? Fucking leave me bastards! I'll get want", The man glared at Taehyung.

He couldn't help but chuckle.

He bent down to his height and asked, "what made you think you'll get out of here?"

"Huh? Do you think of yourself as a god of something? You can't kill a person and get away from the law", the man said confidently.

The playfulness danced in Taehyung's face.

"Like the same way you got away after tormenting the life of 16 women?"ed, Taehyung quetioned.

"Fuck you!", The man screamed.

"Enough talking. My ear hurts", Taehyung winced shoving the gag into the man's mouth.

He took out a dager.

Without a warning he made a cut across the man's arm.

He started thrashing.

Taehyung smiled as he made several cuts all over his body.

He ripped off his clothes and the cuts increased across the skin.

The man was screaming as tears and blood oozed off him.

"Fuck you!", Taehyung said as he kept the dagger away and disposed the bloody gloves.

Jungkook broke his bones.

Jimin added spices and salt across the cuts.

Namjoon made fresh cuts and poured alcohol over him.

Hoseok pulled out the teeth that spoke to his sister and chopped off the fingers that texted her.

Yoongi destroyed his private part slowly and painfully.

"Burn him alive", Jin said to Suno.

Suno laughed.

"Wrong", He said as he looked at the man with vile hatred.

"Burn him alive. Save him. Burn him alive again. This cycle will go on till he dies", Suno said.

"Y-you will p-pay for all of t-this. Y-you are t-the sinners", the man said with the last ounce of energy left in him.

"You are paying for your sin. For the pain you caused to those souls. You are lucky you will be dead soon. What about them? They will have to carry your sins for a long time. Even for the rest of their lives", Suno lashed out at the man.

"We'll be going", Jin said as Suno nodded his head.

"I'll take care", Suno said.

They can't leave her alone for a long time.