Chapter 53

"Why are you asking, love?", Tae asked caressing her knuckles.

"Umm, because some people called me that", she said as she ducked her head down.

She didn't get a reply or heard a sound.

Silence.

She looked up to see her brothers' poker faces.

They controlled themselves and changed their expressions before she could study them.

"Is it bad?", she mumbled.

"Who are they baby?", Jimin asked with a deep voice but covered it with a cough.

"Hmmm, four girls, Oppa. Chan said they are bad people", she said nibbling on her lips.

"Did they said anything else?", Jungkook asked with a tight smile.

She looked around blinking.

She was embarrassed to say that word.

She pulled Taehyung closer and whispered in his ear, "Tae oppa, they even called me that 'b' word. I tried to say to them that's bad, but they didn't listen to me".

Her face was sad.

She looks like she could cry any time.

Taehyung cupped her face stroking her cheeks.

"Don't take this words seriously. Remember what we have taught you", he said pecking her forehead.

"If a person calls you by bad names, it's the person's fault. People still can choose best words at the worst situations", she said as she leaned to hug him.

He embraced her gently.

"Oppa, you know, they even thought I was working for you. They asked me how much you are paying me for a night? Silly people", she said giggling trying to make the situation better, but she didn't know that she made it the worst.

"THEY WHAT?", Jungkook boomed as he stood up.

Jin kicked his leg secretly.

"Sorry, just a butter-, no an ant bit me ", he said rubbing his butt.

He sat back in his place.

"Did they said anything else?", Jin questioned.

"Nope", she said shaking her head.

And her face saddened again.

"So it is a bad word", she concluded.

"Yes", Namjoon said.

They waited for her reaction.

After what felt like eternity she spoke up.

"Don't worry Oppa. I'm not sad. They don't know me and don't love me. They are strangers. Even if they say more bad things to me, i won't be sad. Joonie Oppa I promised you to say these things to you. I'll say it to you and won't worry about it", she said smiling.

They smiled.

They raised her well.

"Oppa, I don't think I'll play these games. I'm going to bed, please", she said yawning.

"Okay, then I'm com-", Jungkook began but was interrupted.

"No Oppa, you will come after playing!You were the most excited", she ordered him.

"Yes mam!", He saluted.

"Ill be in your room, oppa", she said.

"Baby, don't forget your creams", Jin said.