◑1~The Player◐

𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕕𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕕𝕠!

Here's the first chapter, I hope you guys like it🥂❤

TARGETS-
25+ COMMENTS

"Uhmmm!!! Ahhhhh!! Fuck!!" A girl moaned out of pleasure. She moved her body closer to him and kissed him while he thrusted inside her. Slowly she moved her tongue inside his mouth letting him taste her.

The man continues down her jawline, collarbone to the neck while his hands grabbing her ass pinching it hard. "Fuck me daddy!" She moaned in pleasure. She let her orgasm go as electricity ran down her body.

As soon as they were satisfied the man got up and went to the washroom and came out soon after a warm bath. The woman looked at him, "Don't think anything more than this!" The man said rudely and left.

The woman rolled her eyes and looked at the hickey's he gave her. She slept satisfied and left the room in the morning. She left the mansion after the breakfast ordered to her by the maid and the mansion name was written, "Kundrra Mansion!"

Karan reached his office and pressed the 5th floor button as his cabin was there. No one else had their cabin on that floor, except for his personal assistant. But everyone in the office knew what all sluts his PA's were. The girls kept changing on weeks and the girls wouldn't mind sleeping with him, after all the man was sexy.

"Omi-" Before he could complete, his manager, Omi did it for him. "Sir, your coffee is being sent above in 5 while you have to see Mr. and Mrs. Thapar at the conference today," Karan thanked him and cut the call.

~~~

"Tejasswi, you've been doing a great job. Congratulations!" Ms. Sharma congratulated her best journalist of the year. Tejasswi smiled at her and took the trophy.

"Thank you so much everyone, it is an honor!" She smiled and got down the stage to stand near Ms. Sharma. The annual party of the Indian Times ended and Tejasswi reached her house. She went inside and jumped on her bed.

She went to the hall and lighted a candle near a picture. "Happy birthday mumma." She kissed her mother's picture and changed into comfortable clothes to sleep.

~~~

"Mr. Thapar, I am glad we'll work with you." Mr. Thapar shook hands with Karan while his wife looked at him with lust clear in her eyes. He rolled his eyes, he deserved it all. He came out of the club they planned their meeting at and saw the paps coming to him.

His managetr was with him who asked them that he'll not give any interview. But the media didn't listen to him.

"Excuse me gentlemen, this is my off work time and I prefer not to answer any questions." Karan said politely and left. "Aaj peeya hua nahi hai kya?" One of the pap shouted. The rumors stated that Karan Kundrra was a rude businessman and left none.

"Nahi sir, aapki tarah roz nahi peete hum." He answered savagely and left. The media people quietly dispersed.

****************************

Word Count- 525

And that's chapter 1! I am hoping that you guys would like the story.

Mature scenes, uff this is just a trailer, keep your holy water ready😭😂

TARGETS-
25+ COMMENTS

Published- 19th August 2022

Kajal👻