◑29~Shopping◐

𝕋𝕠 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕓𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕦𝕟 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕓𝕠𝕥𝕙 𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕤!

Here you guys have the next chapter keep giving the love, don't forget to comment down your reviews, I want your reviews to move forward in the story❤

Maine dekh liya tum log fillers pe comment nahi dere, ab dekhna *pouts sadly*

Karan and Tejasswi were at Tejasswi's house, she was standing with rage on her face, glaring him while he just looked at her sheepishly.

"You can't do this!"

"What's the problem in that?"

"Yes it is!"

"No its not!"

"GUYS, KYA HUA?" Jasmin said finally standing up. Vidhi and Umar rolled their eyes. "Thodi der toh drama chalne deti," Vidhi whined and Jasmin gave her a cheeky smile.

"Can you believe it Jas, this guy cancelled 15 cabs because the car that were selected were too small! I mean seriously?" Tejasswi said sitting down shaking her head in despair. "BHAI!"

"Jasmin, cars bahot choti hai, I cannot make her sit anywhere na, small gaadi nahi. Maine 16th cab aane di na!"

"Jas, prime subscribed, a big car, just to drop me!" Tejasswi said pointing her fingers at him and daggers from her eyes. "Possessive hai na bhai, Teja!" Jasmin said casually and Karan smirked.

"On my side! FYI she knows me well!" Tejasswi went and held his collar, "Next time you did this, you know me well!"

"Teju, I've taken the subscription now baby, they'll send cars which I like!" Tejasswi looked at Jasmin who shrugged. "Ab aap dono ka ho gaya ho toh shopping chale? She has to leave!" Jasmin ordered and all nodded.

They sat with Karan and he drove the car, Tejasswi sat on the passenger. "Toh boys will be in the food court, tum log enjoy karo!"

Karan spoke as soon as they came out of the car. He saw Aly coming towards them. "You guys?"

"Aly, tu yaha kya karr raha hai?" Jasmin asked casually while Karan just rolled his eyes. "Hamari location pata karke aaya hoga, vaise bhi Jasmin ke peeche hi toh rehta hai pure din!" He said in his mind when he heard a whisper, "Sunny, they're just friends." Tejasswi smiled and he kept his hands on his nape. "Itna zor se socha kya maine?"

"Yep!" She smiled and they went inside. "Mai toh yaha apne liye kapde lene aaya tha..." Aly said and the girls looked at him in shock. "Tum apne kapde lene ke liye shopping, like offline shopping karte ho?"

"Han kyu?" He asked and Karan and Umar chuckled. "Bhai 15 minute me ho jayega na tera vaise bhi-"

"No ways, I at least need 2 hours bro!" Aly said and Karan looked at him. "Teja, dekha Aly se dosti ka faayeda, Pune me hume jab bhi shopping karni hoti thi hum saath hi jaate the!" Karan made a frown and looked at him. "Tu Pune me pdhne gayi thi na!"

"Sunny-" Tejasswi shot him a glare and he smiled. "Aly, you join us, these boys are anyway going to food court!"

"Nahi nahi, hum chalenge na!" Umar said saving their self respect while Karan looked at him. "Han han," Karan also nodded and followed them. Jasmin had joined Aly for his shopping, Karan and Tejasswi were looking for things for her. "Laddoo, yeh try karr-"

"Aisi hai na mere paas," She said and smiled. "But maine nahi dekhi kabhi." He said and Tejasswi shook her head. "Pehni nahi hogi Sunny, pehenungi kabhi." Karan nodded and she searched for some clothes.

It had been 3 hours and they had ended up with Tejasswi. Everyone was done with their shopping and things but Tejasswi had changed her 4th dress. "Sunny jaldi choose karr!"

"Kuch smjh nahi aa raha laddoo, skip it." Karan pouted while Vidhi pressed her fingers on her head. "Bhook lagi hai, kuch khaake aage karte..." Tejasswi mouthed a thanks at Umar and they went for the food court to have something.

They finally chose 3 dresses for Tejasswi, some shirts for Karan, many clothes for Umar and Vidhi as they were leaving and Jasmine and Aly were fast and had a lot things.

"Chale ab ghar?" Tejasswi looked at Karan who shrugged leaving towards the car. "Shopping karne me interest sirf ise hi nahi tha, and look at him!" Tejasswi laughed and others also chuckled.

"Kuch baat ho rahi hai kya?" Karan opened the window and all shook their head sitting inside. "Jasmin, vo post mortem report mujhe mail karna please." Aly said and they hugged before Jasmin sat inside the car. "I will!" She said and they left. Aly also reached his car and drove towards his place.

They reached Umar and Vidhi's house, the girls were helping with the packing, while Umar and Karan were preparing dinner for them.

"Guys, bhook lagi hai!"

"At your service ma'am," Karan said bowing and giving his hand to Tejasswi, who grabbed it happily sitting on the dining. The boys served dinner and sat down.

"Mehnat toh sirf humne ki, pehle tumhare bags uthaye firr khaana bhi-" Umar sighed and rubbed his sweat off as if he came after a lot of physical exercise. "Umraojaan, aadat daal lo, vaha toh tumhe hi le jaana padega na Vidhu ko shopping." Tejasswi teased him and he shook his head defensively.

"Tu saale, tujhe shopping pasand nahi thi, firr Teja ko chordh nahi raha tha!" Karan sheepishly smiled, "Gaye the toh acche se... I mean to say ki bade log kehte hai, jo kaam karo pure dil se karo-"

"Wah wah wah!" Vidhi and Jasmin chuckled.

"I'll miss you guys." Tejasswi pouted and Vidhi hugged her.

***************************************

Word Count- 950

Next chapter is going to be real fun, get ready guys😉

Comment down your reviews, I'll be glad reading your suggestions.

You can comment down a scene you wanna see😙 Though I am relieving some of my favorite moments of them😌

Published- 22nd September 2022

Kajal👻