◑66~Meeting Parents◐

"𝕃𝕠𝕘 𝕜𝕖𝕙𝕥𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕚 𝕜𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕓𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕒𝕥 𝕝𝕒𝕕𝕜𝕚𝕪𝕒𝕟 𝕛𝕒𝕓 𝕛𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕥 𝕓𝕠𝕝𝕥𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕚... 𝕋𝕠𝕙 𝕒𝕦𝕣 𝕓𝕙𝕚 𝕜𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕓𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕒𝕥 𝕝𝕒𝕘𝕥𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕚!"

"You don't know your own car number?" Ishaan asked on the phone and Vihaan closed his eyes. "No no bhaiya, I didn't know ki meri gaadi bheji hai so... I'll see you."

"Haan sab tera hi intezaar kar rahe hai, come soon." Ishaan cut the call and Vihaan quickly dialed Ayaan.

"Itni jaldi yaad aagyi mere bhai-" Ayaan teased. "Tum dono saath me ho, you have someone to ask, anyways, apni car ka number bata..."

Ayaan told him the details of his car and Vihaan reached near the driver. "Chaliye uncle..." He said with a smile to the driver and reached the Kundrra mansion.

Vihaan was overwhelmed seeing the house, he was excited to meet the whole family, his cousins, his father, his mami, bua... He had just seen the pictures but it would be a great feeling. He went inside and everyone got up seeing him.

"Ayaan, kaisi rahi wedding?" Vihaan just smiled at Aly while Yashika hugged him. "Baby, you look nice huh!" Vihaan grinned at Yashika. "Dosto ne zabardasti-"

"I already said, you're the Karan Kundrra's son!" Karan said laughing and hugging him. Vihaan felt his heartbeat high, he was hugging his father, for the first time in 22 years of his life. He couldn't help but dazzled. He hugged him back and Karan felt some emotion. "Ayaan? Isko kuch hua hai kya?" He thought to himself.

"Papa se hi chipka rahega yaa humse bhi milega?" Vidhi said ruffling his hair and she hugged him. "Mami!"

"Bua!" He then hugged Jasmin and then Aly and Umar. "You must be hungry,"

"Oh I so am!" He said rubbing his stomach and everyone chuckled sitting on the dining table. "Let's feed you like everyday," Yashika said sitting on the seat beside him and fed him.

"Ruhi my cutie... I miss you. But I still hate you!" He had never been so much away from Ruhi. Being twins they completed their grades together, their engineering together and were running a well reputed company also together, this was the first time he was away.

"Ayaan, kya hua?" Vihaan shook his head and took a bite from Yashika's hand. "Dad can I come to the office?"

"No way, you're resting today." Jasmin ordered and he nodded. "Jas bua is stern, Ayu toh keh raha tha she's the pampering one!" He thought to himself. "You'll sleep today, kal se jaana jaha jaana ho!" Vihaan smiled at Jasmin.

He finished his breakfast and Karan and Ishaan were leaving for the office. "Bhai, Palak is going to come after a week, let's plan something..." Karan nodded and they left. "Palak-" Vihaan started and Umar stopped him. "Achha din chal raha hai, don't even take her name..."

"Kya hi karr legi," Vihaan murmured but he was a bit loud. "Kya hua A?" Yashika asked confused. "Kuch chot lag gayi kya shaadi me?" Vidhi laughed. "Vo nahi,"

"Ayaan Kundrra just got hit on his head and changed!" Jasmin joined the joke and they all laughed. "Oh my dearest bua, he did!" Vihaan laughed in his mind. "Ayaan ka kamra kaha hai?"

They all looked at him...

~~~

"Ayu, open your shirt buttons." Ruhi told him as they were in the airport ready to go out. "Chii Ru... apne bhai ki izzat utarwayegi?"

"Aye Vihaan keeps 2 buttons open," Ayaan looked at her and chuckled. "Exactly like dad," They both parroted together. "You know?"

"Social media, aur jitna masi ne bataya..." Ayaan nodded and went out to find Kunaal standing. "Arey mamu hum log aa jaate," Ruhi said and Kunaal shook his head. "Princess, chalo, Vihaan!?"

"Haan?" Ayaan asked and Kunaal chuckled. "Let's go boy!" Ayaan nodded with a smile and sat in the car. Kunaal drove towards their house.

"Masi!" Ruhi hugged Aneri happily. "Vihaan!" Aneri hugged Ayaan as soon as Ruhi broke the hug. Ruhi signaled him to be excited. "Masi!" He hugged her back enthusiastically though he was nervous to see his mother for the first time in real life.

"Masi aap log jaa kyu rahe ho?"

"Work load my baby," Aneri caressed Vihaan's cheek and went towards Kunaal who already sat in the car as they drove.

"I am nervous,"

"She's your mumma..." Ruhi said assuring him and they went inside as Tejasswi came out of the kitchen. "Maa!" Ayaan said looking at her, he almost got tears in his eyes but controlled himself and hugged her. "Maa? Kya hua aaj mom, mumma se seedha maa?"

"Vo Jaipur me rehke aaya hai na 2 din, desi accent aagya hai!" Ruhi said before Tejasswi's doubt increased in anyway. "Aww mera baby," Tejasswi grinned caressing his hair and he grinned evilly at Ruhi. "Tum dono ka ladna khatam nahi hoga na kabhi!"

"Mumma!" Ruhi smiled and hugged Tejasswi. Tejasswi chuckled and hugged them both and kissed on Ayaan's forehead. "Vihaan, kuch hua hai kya tujhe?"

"Nahi toh?" Ayaan asked confused and she just shook her head. She felt someone close, which had returned. "Maa we got the deal," Tejasswi smiled. "Mujhe already pata tha, my babies go for a work and they don't grab it, not done!"

"Haha that's true, but all because of me!" Ayaan said imitating the self obsessed brother of himself. "Oye!" Ruhi snapped and Tejasswi shook her head at her young ones which weren't so young now.

"I don't know how Ayaan would have been with them, the silent one or the third wave!" Tejasswi said in her mind.

"Chalo fresh ho jaao tum log, breakfast ready hai." Ruhi and Vihaan nodded. They took their luggage with themselves and Ruhi silently told Ayaan, Vihaan's room.

Tejasswi was in her room as Ayaan and Ruhi were eating breakfast. "Bandaarr!" Samaira came and jumped on Ayaan's back as he quickly saved himself and her from falling. "Samaira-" Ruhi lip synced. "Hey!"

"Oye bhool gaya kya mujhe?" Samaira asked laughing. "Nahi nahi vo toh bass, I am sorry..."

"YOU ARE SAYING SORRY? TABIYAT TOH THEEK HAI NA TERI VIHAAN?" Samaira asked shocked. Tejasswi who came outside heard his sorry and her eyes widened.

********************************

Word Count- 1020

Trouble trouble, yepp💃🏻😙

How will the siblings succeed without getting caught? Will they be able to do something?

What happened in the past?

What will happen further?

Published- 15th November 2022

Kajal👻