◑108~Indian Businessman Awards◐

"𝕊𝕦𝕟 𝕣𝕒𝕙𝕚 𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝕤𝕦𝕕𝕙𝕓𝕦𝕕𝕙 𝕜𝕙𝕠𝕜𝕖, 𝕜𝕠𝕚 𝕞𝕒𝕚 𝕜𝕒𝕙𝕒𝕒𝕟𝕚,
ℙ𝕦𝕣𝕚 𝕜𝕒𝕙𝕒𝕒𝕟𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕚 𝕜𝕪𝕒, 𝕜𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕚 𝕡𝕒𝕥𝕒...
𝕄𝕒𝕚 𝕥𝕠𝕙 𝕜𝕚𝕤𝕚 𝕜𝕚 𝕙𝕠𝕜𝕖 𝕪𝕖𝕙 𝕓𝕙𝕚 𝕟𝕒 𝕛𝕒𝕒𝕟𝕚,
ℝ𝕦𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕚 𝕪𝕖𝕙 𝕕𝕠 𝕡𝕒𝕝 𝕜𝕚 𝕪𝕒 𝕣𝕒𝕙𝕖𝕘𝕚 𝕤𝕒𝕕𝕒𝕒!" 

Hello guys, I just got late with the update so here you go!

I hope you guys are liking the story😙🌸

"V!! Rukk, maine vo macbook me shift karli thi!" Ruhi said rushing and took her phone from him. "Mac le aati hoon mai abhi," Ruhi ran to her room and opened the gallery. She took the video and shifted it to the hidden folders and locked it properly.

She came out with her mac and passed it to Vihaan. "Bhaagi toh tu aise jaise khazaana tha phone me!" Vihaan giggled. Tejasswi looked at Ruhi and smiled to herself. "Changes, I see." Tejasswi thought, clothing a bit changed for today, being careful with her phone, something was different.

"Tu photos dekh, aane wale hai na bhai aaj-" Ruhi looked at Jasmin who nodded. "Yashu kal land karegi, Ishu abhi land hogya hai aane wale hai bass." Vidhi told as they saw the pictures from the wedding.

Everyone had their candid pictures clicked, they all looked stunning as it was all happiness on their faces. Ishaan and Ananya came inside with their bags in the car Umar had sent for them at the airport, as per the eldest boy of the house orders.

"Ishu!" Tejasswi hugged him as he came and hugged her first. "How was the trip?" Vidhi asked as Ananya hugged her. "Bhabhs, I hope bhai didn't bore you." Ayaan winked at Vihaan and the teasing started.

Ruhi giggled and joined along. "Tum logo ki shaadi hogi tab mai dekhunga!" Ishaan said defensively. "Bhaiya mujhe batao na locations kaise the," Ruhi asked curiously. "Aye sabse choti, jaa paani leke aa!" Vihaan said teasingly and Ruhi looked at him with opened mouth. "I don't want to be the youngest!" Ruhi whined and sat beside Ananya.

"Abhi kaafi time hai," Aly nodded at Ruhi who sulked pouting. "Chotiiiii," Ayaan and Vihaan teased Ruhi. "Mai shaadi karke jaaungi na sab royenge," Ruhi said sitting on the couch with her back facing everyone as she pouted. "Who said you're getting married? My baby isn't going anywhere!" Karan said as the ladies laughed. "Meri doll ko koi pareshaan nahi karega!" Karan glared at the boys who giggled and Karan sat beside Ruhi.

"Yesh love you dad!" Ruhi grinned. "I hope K stays alive." Ruhi thought as she looked at the possessive boys giggling.

~~~

It had been a month since Ishaan and Ananya had returned. Things were going smoothly for the whole family. Ruhi and Kiaan were able to hide their relationship since these days though Tejasswi had complete doubt on her daughter. But she saw how happy her daughter was these days so she didn't worry.

They were all ready to leave for the business awards for this year. Everyone was excited as Ruhi was nominated for CEO of VR Technologies while since Vihaan and Ayaan had taken over the Kundrra's, they were nominated for the Young Entrepreneur of the Year.

A surprise to them, Ruhi had registered Karan for the Lifetime achievement award. Vihaan and Ayaan knew about this.

They all reached the place and met the media people, their family was very famous, the people of the family looked better than many actors so why not. Vihaan and Ayaan were the national crush as their fan following between girls was amazing.