◑34~Accident◐

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕟 𝕚𝕤 𝕦𝕡, 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕝𝕦𝕖, 𝕥𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕠 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦!

Here you go with this chappy😙 You guys are going to love it, suspense revealingggg😌😉

Tejasswi went inside the school to find Ishaan.

"Ishu..." She went near her teacher and didn't find Ishaan there. She kept looking around and found him coming towards her. "Bua, late?"

"Baby, its just 5 minutes that your school got over okay." Tejasswi squinted her eyes at him and then both chuckled. She held his hand and took him outside. "Where were you by the way?"

"I was with Yashi," Tejasswi nodded and drove back towards their house.

"Mamu, no donut today. I want to have ice-cream." Yashika pleaded and no way Karan wouldn't complete her wish. He quickly took her to the ice-cream shop. As soon as they entered, he looked around the shop, and closed his eyes.

"Stop thinking Karan!" He thought and they ate ice-creams.

Karan and Yashika reached home and Jasmin also joined them for lunch. They had their lunch and Jasmin was playing with Yashika and Karan.

Yashika was teaching them her dance steps from school and Karan was copying her. Jasmin was laughing loudly. "Bhai, you look hilarious!"

"Mamu, acche se karo na!" Yashika whined and he nodded following. Karan tried following the dance steps and finally Yashika couldn't help but chuckle on how hilarious he looked.

"Yashu aap bhi?" Karan said with a dramatic face and the girls hi-fied. "Cupcakes kab banege tere?"

"Bhai, aap naacho na, bann jayenge!"

"Jasmin!" Karan whined like a child while she chuckled.

Tejasswi and Ishaan reached home. She served him lunch and fed him. "Jaan, you know what happened today..."

"Yes my baby?" Tejasswi asked him and he told her what happened and how Yashika saved him. "And I also met her mamu..."

"Nice baby, and what more?" Ishaan told her what all happened in the school and how happy he was. She just grinned seeing him happy. "How was my baby's day?" Vidhi came inside and Ishaan hugged her lovingly.

"Mumma, I made a new friend." Vidhi smiled as he told them all over again. She was delighted seeing her best friend coming back to normal times as Tejasswi was giggling with Ishaan.

~~~

Jasmin and Karan were happily seeing Yashika doing her antics, she was doing the makeup of Karan, clips over his head. Jasmin just chuckled.

"I'll just see the cupcakes..." Jasmin went to the kitchen.

"Bhai cupcakes..." She saw Karan holding Yashika who was crying. Her hand got a cut and blood was oozing out of that. She ran to him and quickly took Yashika in her arms. She got the first aid and did it.

"Sorry baby... maine bilkul dhyaan nahi diya aap pe..." Karan felt really guilty seeing Yashika crying. "Mummaa..." She yelled in pain.

Karan started to blow over the cut and Jasmin did her dressing. She finally put bandage over it and made her sleep somehow. Karan picked her up and laid her on the bed covering with a blanket.

"Sorry Jasmin..." He said softly and she caressed his hands. "Bhai,"

"Nahi yaar, mujhe dhyaan dena chahiye tha, meri vajah se usko itna lag gaya..." Jasmin smiled, he loved her so much. "Bhai, calm down."

"Mai jaanti hoon aapne jaan buchke nahi kiya," Karan sat down on the couch and she sat beside him. "Bhai, it was an accident. Usko galti se lagi chot, aapne toh dekha bhi nahi tha na vaha nail hai. Aur accidents toh kisi se bhi ho sakte hai, aaj aapse hua kal mujhse kuch ho sakta hai, aapko chot aa sakti hai... iska mtlb yeh toh nahi ki aap mujhse ya usse pyaar nahi karte..."

"But Jasmin mujhe dhyaan rakhna chahiye tha..."

"Bhai, aap thodi na jaante the ki vaha nail hai, uska haath galti se lagg gaya. Ab aapko kaisa pata hoga vaha uske saamne nail hai. Stop feeling guilty. It was an accident, accident can happen anytime, its not ones fault..." Karan hugged her. 

She froze, she felt her heartbeats stop, she felt no life inside her. She shouldn't have done that, what did she do! She felt tears, she controlled them in front of him.

"Bhai, aap Yashu ke paas jaayiye, aap bhi rest karo aur overthinking band karo." Karan nodded and went to Yashika's room.

Jasmin took out her phone and opened the picture she had. It was Tejasswi, Karan and her. She let tears fall down. She regretted.

●●●●●●●●

"Jasmin..." Tejasswi went to her and she pushed her away. Tejasswi already had a bandage over her head and when Jasmin pushed her, she was about to fall when Umar held her.

"I hate you Ms. Tejasswi Prakash!"

"She did all of this? She deserves to go to jail!"

"Just thank your stars!"

"I do."

●●●●●●●●

Jasmin closed her eyes. She had nothing to say. She didn't even know where Tejasswi was. "I am sorry Teja..."

"I regret." Jasmin whispered and slept on the couch unknowingly.

Aly came inside the house and saw Jasmin sleeping. He kissed her forehead and went inside to find Karan sleeping near Yashika. "Bhai..." Karan woke up and Aly kissed Yashika's forehead lightly.

"She got hurt..."

"Its okay, meri strong beti hai." Aly whispered back and Karan smiled.

Jasmin woke up hearing her phone. "Please come to the hospital ma'am, there's an emergency."

"What is it?" She asked running outside. "Teja!" She heard someone from behind and froze.

**********************************

Word Count- 920

*why are you so evil?* Ha I like that😙😌

Keep guessing what has happened?

What does Jasmin regret?

Did Tejasswi go to jail? What made her go?

Comment down your excitement of Tejran's meet, hoping to make it soon😉

Published- 1st October 2022

Kajal👻