◑110~Reaction of Children◐

"𝕋𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕦 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕕𝕒 𝕣𝕒𝕧𝕒𝕒𝕟, 𝕓𝕒𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕖 𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕚 𝕞𝕒𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕕𝕒 𝕣𝕒𝕧𝕒𝕒𝕟,
ℙ𝕒𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕒𝕚 𝕜𝕙𝕦𝕕 𝕟𝕦 𝕓𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕒 𝕣𝕒𝕧𝕒𝕒𝕟,
𝕋𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕕𝕚 𝕣𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕒 𝕣𝕒𝕧𝕒𝕒𝕟
𝕋𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕦 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕕𝕒 𝕣𝕒𝕧𝕒𝕒𝕟!" 

Ahhhhh this is going to be fun🥰 Go on and read it🥳

Tejasswi came out and stopped Ruhi. "Sunny, I told you I am fine..."

"Dad mom ne pakka momos khaa liye hai," Ayaan said squinting his eyes at Tejasswi who rolled her eyes at him. "Chale ab? Dinner karle?" Tejasswi said and everyone we outside.

They all rejoiced as Ruhi informed Karan has agreed. Everyone was having dinner, Ruhi was sitting when her spoon fell down. She bent down to pick it up while Kiaan's hand reached the rectangular border of the table so that she doesn't hurt herself.

Vihaan saw this and smiled to himself. They all finished their dinner when suddenly Tejasswi shouted. "Let's go Baskin!"

Everyone looked at her strangely and she sheepishly grinned. "Everyone is going, not asking." Tejasswi said sternly and everyone laughed. They all got up and reached the cars. Tejasswi and Karan sat in one, Umar-Vidhi and Jasmin-Aly in another, Ishaan-Ananya came in one and now it were Vihaan, Ayaan, Ruhi and Kiaan going to sit in one.

Ruhi looked at Kiaan and pointed the back seat as Vihaan is going to drive for sure. Vihaan and Ayaan were sure to keep them away just to tease them. "Kiaan you sit in front, I'm too lazy-" Ayaan controlled his laugh. Kiaan looked at Ruhi and then nodded at Ayaan sitting in front.

Ruhi glared at her brothers. "He's shy..." Vihaan laughed at her and sat on the driving seat. Ruhi sat behind Kiaan. She saw Kiaan's hand near her seat and held it. "My boyfriend is shy but not unromantic!" She proudly thought as they kept their hands intact for the ride.

~~~

Everyone departed to their rooms, Kiaan was given the guest room as it was late. Tejasswi and Karan changed their clothes and as soon as Tejasswi sat on the bed, Karan pulled her closer. "How are you feeling?"

"Hmm..." Tejasswi settled herself. "Sunny accha hua you agreed..."

"Kiaan should know I still don't like him." Karan said rolling his eyes. "Meanie my little!" Tejasswi giggled and before Karan could kiss her, she suddenly felt nauseous and ran inside the washroom. Karan reached behind her and tapped her back.

"I don't think you're fine Laddo... Is it what I am thinking!" Karan said teasingly. "Sunny! Please ya!" Tejasswi washed her face and came outside. "Are you still sure?"

"I hope so..." Tejasswi said and Karan looked at her bewildered. "I've thrown up 3-4 times and I missed my..."

"What-" Karan's eyes widened. "Yeh, kaise ho sakta hai?"

"You don't know?" Tejasswi looked at him cross-eyed. "Mtlb kab hua?"

"Should I go on the history Sunny?" Karan shook his head and rubbed her forehead to pacify her.

~~~

Kiaan was lying on the bed when his phone beeped.

Ru🌏❤
(Ruhi/
Kiaan)

What are you doing?

Nothing, just planning to sleep...

In the same house but without me?

Ruhiiii, the whole of the gentlemen of your family will kill me XD

I hate you okay!

I love you more <3

*seen*

Ruhi dug her face into the pillow when her phone pinged again.

Boyfriend🌏❤
(Kiaan/
Ruhi)

Feeling bored?

Urgh no-

Aww sulky sweetie :P

Kiaan-

*seen*

"I thought you'd need company!" Ruhi looked up from her phone at the window where he stood. She opened the window and balcony gate as he came inside. He pecked her lips sitting on the bed. She pouted and smiled evilly. "No I don't," Ruhi said faking her anger. "M'love, I'm sorry!" Kiaan grinned at her and she shook her head looking away. "Mai itna risk lekar aaya hu-" Kiaan pouted and back hugged her. "Noii,"

"Okay, I'm sleeping then..." Kiaan laid on the bed and Ruhi pouted going and lying on the other side, her back facing him. Kiaan counted till 3 as she shifted closer. "Much better," Kiaan hugged her as she turned on his side. "You trouble me but I still love it!" Ruhi said with her eyes closed as Kiaan smiled at the cute girlfriend of his.

~~~

"How can you be this careless dad?" Vihaan asked shocked. "Dad, we are not old school but think of mom's health?"

"Mom will not even get ready to stop this right here..." Ruhi said with her brothers. "I expected you guys to behave maturely." Jasmin looked at Karan and then at Tejasswi.

"Guys, at least Ruhi isn't the youngest anymore-" Vidhi smiled at Tejasswi blinking at her. "I could have adjusted with a nephew or niece, because dad's nephew and niece just got married..." Ruhi said sarcastically.

"I am done Sunny!" Tejasswi shouted and went out of the house. "She's also tensed guys!" Karan said looking at them hopelessly. "We're equally concerned of her health!"

"Mamu, mami car leke kahi nikal gayi..." Yashika came inside and told everyone. "Is everything okay mom?" Arhaan asked. "Laddo..." Karan ran outside with the children following him. They sat in the car and drove to the road Yashika pointed at.

They saw Tejasswi's car on the roadside while Tejasswi walking out of it. "Go na dad ab!" Ayaan said and Karan nodded. He got out of the car and was going near Tejasswi when he saw a car approaching her in speed.

"LADDOO!"

************************************

Word Count- 900

Short chapter but I've to keep the cliffhanger at place you know💃🏻

What will happen further? Is Tejasswi fine?

Impulsive reaction of the children, can even cost some danger😭

Published- 6th February 2023

Kajal👻