◑44~Flashbacks◐

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦!

So here's another update, chota lagega but took a lot of time for me to write it ya😂 Late hua hai vlog dekhne me, I forgot😁 The vlog is so cute thoughhhhh!!!

PS- Thank you so much guys for the comments yesterday, I mean I love you all🥺❤ Thank you!

I wanna write another books on TejRan too, what's your plan?😙

Karan's head was paining but he didn't let it come on his face as he knew if anyone knew about his pain, they'll stop talking and he would never know what had happened.

"Bhai aap aur Tejasswi jaa rahe the and Tejasswi was driving when you guys went through and accident and you got badly injured on your head. Tejasswi had also got hurt but she got conscious while you slipped into coma. I was really anxious of your health aur vo gussa mera Tejasswi parr nikal gaya..." Jasmin's voice broke. 

"I was shouting on her when you saw us and you asked me to file a complaint. Lekin Aly was mature about the situation and didn't let Teja in. She went to New York to Umar and Vidhi. Lekin aap apni memory ko lekar pressure le rahe the, thinking about the girl in your flashbacks. Toh Aly ne Teja ki image bigaad dii aapko jail wali fake news bhejkar. Teja ne bola tha yeh karne ko aapki health ke liye... and then I realized my mistake and we planned to make her come back to your life."

"Aur firr you started seeing Palak and she decided to let you move on. She had blamed herself for your accident and she felt that she didn't have any right over you." Karan looked at Tejasswi who wasn't looking there. She was looking outside the window saving her tears. "Or isliye yeh apni ki life ki villain bann gayi. She let me move on, she didn't realize ki mai uss ladki ke saath khush rahunga ya nahi... bass khud sacrifice ki devi banna tha!" Karan angrily got up and said. Tejasswi looked at him and closed her eyes.

Karan's head started spinning and he held his head in his hands. "Bhai... Aly, Umar bhai, car..." Jasmin shouted and Tejasswi ran towards him. "Sunny," She said and the boys took him outside. Jasmin and Tejasswi sat on the either side while Jasmin just wanted him to be conscious.

They reached the hospital and by that time Karan had fainted. They laid him over the stretcher and took him inside. Tejasswi was running with him with his hands in hers which were pulled away as he advanced towards the room. Her hands covered her mouth and she controlled her sobs.

They waited when Umar came outside and nodded. "No injury, koi nerve harm nahi hui hai. Let's see what happens to the memory." Tejasswi nodded and everyone waited for him to get conscious.

Karan finally opened his eyes after 2 hours and she rushed inside first. "I am sorry Sunny, I am so sorry..." She whispered with tears running down her eyes. She hugged him tightly and kissed his forehead. "Laddoo..." He whispered and pulled her away. "Mere liye itna sab kyu?" He asked emotionally and she grinned. "Tere liye toh jaan bhi haazir hai Sunny." He pulled her and placed his lips on hers. Her eyes closed and her heartbeats were high. His hands were cupping her face while her hands were on his shirt's collar. He bit her lip and she opened her mouth as his tongue glided into her mouth tracing her teeth.

They broke the kiss hearing the door knock and he kissed her forehead. Jasmin came inside and checked him. He didn't look at her. "Bhai aap mujhse naaraaz hai?"

Karan ignored her question and said nothing, she looked at Tejasswi who blinked at her. "Sunny.."

"No laddoo, tu beech me mat bol!" Tejasswi caressed his shoulders trying again but he didn't budge. Jasmin sat beside him taking out his medicines. "Bhai, sorry." Jasmin whispered and he smiled at her. For how much time will a brother be angry from her little sister. She hugged him and Tejasswi smiled seeing them.

"Karan, but ab Palak..." Umar asked confused and he smiled. "Umar yeh jo anda singh hai na, yeh kisiko bhi apne pyaar me gira sakti hai, vo bhi firse..." Tejasswi looked at him and he grinned.

●●●●●●●●●●

"Palak, I think I need to know what I feel... just tell me how did you realize you were in love?" Palak looked at him confused and she sat beside him.

"Karan, I was in love with your smile," Karan grinned as Tejasswi's smile flashed in front of him. "I would want to see you every single moment," He smiled remembering how much he was curious about Tejasswi's life. "I would be really scared if I got to know there's something wrong with you..." Palak smiled seeing him grin. Karan grinned again remembering how he rushed to find her when she went to the school, leaving his date with Palak behind.

"Tumhe pata nahi hota tum kisike pyaar me ho, lekin you know this person is your solace and you'll be happy," Palak explained and Karan just realized that he was in love, but not her. "Isliye I love-" before she could complete Karan cut her off, "I love Laddoo..." He whispered while she looked at him confused. "Karan?"

Karan gave her an apologetic look, "I know this is going to be disappointing and really wrong from my side, I like you Palak but I think I'm in love with Teju... and I am grateful to you for making me realize this, I couldn't have forgiven myself if I had known about this later, specially after committing something to you. I am sorry Palak, you're an absolutely amazing person but I am in love with Teja, I just can't explain... I mean..."

"It's okay Karan," Palak realized seeing his eyes glistening with the realization of his love. "I am so glad that you realized your feelings. Now why are you standing here, just go and tell her man!" Karan nodded happily and ran outside. Palak sat there with a sad smile on her face, but she wasn't that evil, she could see that purity in his eyes for her.

●●●●●●●●●●

"I should definitely thank Palak..." Tejasswi said hugging him. "Oh yeah-" Jasmin chuckled. "Guys, we can take bhai home." Aly said entering as he finished the formalities. "Vidhu?"

"School-" Tejasswi nodded and they reached Tejasswi's house. "Jaan!" They heard Ishaan's voice as soon as they settled. "Mera baccha," Karan couldn't help but he was jealous of that little boy. He pouted while Yashika came inside and hugged Tejasswi as well.

"Mamu..." Yashika hugged him and he pouted, "Mamu is coming later?" Yashika giggled, "But jaan is cute." Tejasswi smirked at Karan and kissed Yashika's cheeks.

"Teja, Palak aayi hai..." Tejasswi was still nervous, what if Palak does something?

*************************************

Word Count- 1180

Not a big cliffhanger but a chotu saa😙

Any questions about the past incidents, kyuki detailed toh dediye😁

And what do you guys want next? Separation plans anyone?😂😉

Let's see what I have for you guys😉 Comment jaldi jaldi😁

Published- 16th October 2022

Kajal👻