◑95~Knight in Shining Armour◐

"ℍ𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕛𝕠 𝕚𝕣𝕒𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕥𝕒 𝕕𝕦 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕜𝕠 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕞𝕒 𝕙𝕚 𝕛𝕒𝕒𝕠𝕘𝕚 𝕥𝕦𝕞,
𝔻𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕜𝕒𝕟𝕖 𝕛𝕠 𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕒 𝕕𝕦 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕜𝕠, 𝕘𝕙𝕒𝕓𝕙𝕣𝕒 𝕙𝕚 𝕛𝕒𝕒𝕠𝕘𝕚 𝕥𝕦𝕞!"

Okay I had no plans of updating today, but only because I had to tell everyone ki MERA BIRTHDAY 1ST JANUARY KO HAI😭😂

Jisko wish karna hai ab karo🥳😂

PS- Media box me jo sundar ladki hai na, vo mai hi hu👻😉😂

Also happy new year everyone🥰 Enjoy this chapter😙

"Tum baccho ki vajah se hi Karan aaj tak mera nahi ho paaya, tum baccho ko toh marna hi hoga!" She looked at Vishal who took the gun and pointed at Ayaan. Palak smirked at Karan while Vihaan closed his eyes.

Karan kept looking at the screen, everyone praying when the lights went off. "Ayaan," Vihaan got up running towards the TV but the men stopped him. They were not able to see anything while Palak tried to dial Vishal but he didn't pick the call up.

"Bahaar ki sab lights aa rahi hai ma'am, shaayad fuse down hogya hai, mai sahi karke dekhta hoon," One of the staff went outside while Vihaan picked his phone up silently. He turned the brightness lowest and hid behind the couch to dial Ruhi but to his dismay even her phone was switched off.

They heard some people scream in pain and Vihaan got up from behind to bump into Karan. "Dad,"

"Vihaan, Ayu, how will he be? Usko kuch hogya hoga? Aur yeh yaha kya ho raha hai?" Karan said. "Dad aap sabko yaha couch ke peeche collect karo, I'll try calling masi aur somebody." Karan nodded and Vihaan tried dialing Aneri. He sighed when she picked the call. "Masi sab theek toh hai na, maa theek hai?"

"Sab theek hai," Aneri cut the call instantly and Vihaan looked at the phone confused. "Yeh ho kya raha hai?" He groaned and the lights went on instantly.

All the family members had gathered behind the couch and the only thing they could see in front of them was Palak's men fainted on the floor while Palak on the gun point. Everyone breath froze seeing the person keeping her on the gun point. "Laddo..." They heard Karan whisper and realized this was the reality.

Tejasswi had Palak's hand twisted behind her while she had kept her on gun point with her own gun. "Vihaan, TV on karr!" They switched on the TV to find Ruhi beating Vishal black and blue. He was on the floor with blood flowing from everywhere. Ruhi ran towards Ayaan and opened the knots to release him when Vishal went towards her again.

"RU!" Tejasswi shouted and Ruhi heard the projector and turned around on time kicking Vishal on his balls. He fell down on the floor as Ruhi hit him on his head again. "Bhaiya!" Palak shouted seeing his condition and glared at Tejasswi. "Yeh Ruhi tumhari beti hai?" Palak asked Tejasswi shocked and everyone laughed at her condition.

"Chal beta, ab tujhe batati hu," Tejasswi passed the gun to Karan who caught it, they all were shocked but alert. He pointed back at her and Tejasswi slapped Palak making her fall down. She got the belt kept near the drawer and hit her. "Mere bete ko maaregi," Tejasswi said hitting her as Palak yelped in pain.

"Meri beti ka accident karwayegi, tujhe batati hu Tejasswi Prakash hai kon!" Tejasswi said as she punched her on the nose and Vihaan and the whole family were chilling seeing Ruhi and Tejasswi beat the villains singlehandedly.

"Bhaiya," Ishaan and Yashika were also beating the people around and they came in frame. "Police team kab tak aayegi?"

"Bas aagyi," Aly told them as he got the call from his team for the orders when the lights arrived. Ruhi took the phone and made him sit there. "Chal, bakna shuru karr, aur sab khud se bakk diyo varna you know me well." Vishal looked at her like a scared puppy and confessed all his crimes.

"Ab teri baari," Tejasswi said making her sit on the floor as Palak was half dead and she spoke everything quickly. The police team even came inside the house and picked Palak up. Aneri and Kunaal were with them and they came inside.

Before they could react, Tejasswi ran into Karan's arms. All he could do was grin and hug her back pulling her as closer as he could. They could hear her crying and he caressed her hair. "Laddoo..."

"I missed you Sunny, I missed you so much!" She wept and kept hugging him. Vihaan signaled everyone and they all went outside in the garden leaving them alone for some time. Vihaan smiled at Karan before leaving at the last as Karan blinked at him. "Laddoo, see we're here."

"I hate you!" She hit him and Karan chuckled. "Ab kya kiya maine!"

"Mujhe dhundha bhi nahi," Tejasswi pouted. "Achha sorry, I love you Mrs. Kundrra!"

"I love you Sunny!! I missed you!!" She looked at him and smashed her lips on his. He reacted soon and kissed her back. Love pouring down as their tongues glided over each other. Karan's hand traveled from her waist to her neck while her hands cupped his face. Her breath was uneven and shivers ran down their spines after longing for their soulmate for so long. They broke the kiss and Karan kissed her forehead as they breathed.

"You met Ayu na," Karan said and she nodded. "Kaafi time se ullu banaya hua hai baccho ne hume." Karan nodded as he smiled remembering the changes in his son. "Vihaan is so your copy my little!" She kissed his jaw and he smiled at her. He hugged her again taking in the moment, closing his eyes. He felt content, relaxed as if a stone was taken away kept on his heart since long. His heart never believed she left him, she was there, he knew it.

"I am sorry for hating you for these years Sunny! I should have guessed there was something wrong." Tejasswi sadly sat down. "Laddo, I was made to act like that. I was too harsh that day,"

"Let's no remember bad things, only good things and punishment!" Tejasswi and Karan went outside and she pulled Vihaan's ears. "Ouch, mom!" Tejasswi slapped his back lightly. "Zyada hoshiyar hogya hai na tu!" Vihaan ran behind Karan who smiled at Tejasswi to leave him. "Teja!" Vidhi, Jasmin, Umar and Aly hugged her tightly and she smiled hugging them back. "Ah I am so glad you're back! I missed you!"

"I missed you guys too." Tejasswi replied and kissed Jasmin's hair. She missed her sister, too much. They heard some horns and looked towards the gate.

*******************************

Word Count- 1130

Can't have a better update for a NEW YEAR'S isn't it? Here's a birthday special update😙 Tareef karo chalo fatafat!!

And any new problem??😙 Maybeee😛

Here we go!! Reunionnnnnnn🥳🥂

You guys can now comment tareef okayyyy😁🥰

Guess the further story!!

Published- 1st January 2023

Kajal👻