◑7~Mr. Bhatia◐

𝔼𝕩𝕔𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕖, 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕙 𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕝 𝕠𝕗 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤?

I want more comments from you guys about the reviews to the story, please please comment down what you guys think of this story as of now🥺🥺

Tejasswi was shocked to see Mr. Bhatia while Karan smiled to himself. He was the same man, she had an encounter with Karan the day before.

"Hello Mr. Kundrra." Mr. Bhatia shook hands with Karan while Tejasswi wanted to so enter the Earth and hide. "Mr. Prakash, please help with the presentation." Tejasswi nodded while Mr. Bhatia smirked.

Karan couldn't help but notice the fact that Tejasswi was smart and also he loved her accent while talking, specially as she's formal, he loved that about her. He wanted to know her happy and informal accent but loved this one already.

The presentation was completed and the employees left. Mr. Bhatia and his assistant while the same with Karan and Tejasswi were left. "Mr. Kundrra I am ready to sign the deal if your assistant apologizes to me personally... well she knows for what." Mr. Bhatia sat down arrogantly. Tejasswi looked at him angrily while was scared what if Karan asks her to. 

"Mr. Kundrra..." She whispered softly and Karan stopped her. "Well Mr. Bhatia, she won't apologize, you may leave." Karan said firmly and Bhatia looked at him in shock. Way shocked was Tejasswi. "For you, who doesn't know that when she came in front of your car, I was standing just near my car, waiting for her. And I saw whatever happened." Mr. Bhatia gulped while Karan smirked proudly.

"Its okay well Mr. Kundrra, please leave the old matters. I hope the deal is a good one." Karan faked a smile and nodded. They shook hands and Tejasswi sighed and smiled. Her smile was a wide one. "He isn't that bad. It is just a stereotype about him."

"Ms. Prakash, please get the file." Karan ordered and Tejasswi left. "You weren't like that KK."

"Well I am never the same." Karan smirked at Bhatia and they signed the deal. Mr. Bhatia left while before Tejasswi could reach him, his assistant came there. "Hi sir..." She seductively thrown herself over him. Tejasswi closed her eyes. "Excuse me..." He pushed her away softly. "Ms. Prakash please show her the way to go out." He left while Tejasswi told her the way to the lift. "What have you done to KK, he would have agreed to sleep with me by now."

"Excuse me?" Tejasswi looked at the girl flabbergasted. "It is not always men, sometimes girls behave fucking slutty." She said to herself.

She reached the cabin and went inside. "Thank you Mr. Kundrra." She smiled.

"Well you can pay me for it." He looked into her eyes and she felt her breath hitch. "Saari ladkiyo ko ek hi nazar se dekhte ho,"

"Nazariya badal do mera!" Karan said with a naughty smile while Tejasswi pushed him away. "I have no such interests." She rolled her eyes and left.

Tejasswi was working on her laptop when Karan barged in. "Excuse me?"

"Excused, anyway, I have a meeting to attend. You're coming with me."

"Where?"

"At the club, 10 pm." Tejasswi shrugged. "Okay."

"You're not scared of going with me?" Karan asked confused. "Mr. Kundrra, whatever you are or may be, I know you don't touch women without their consent."

Karan smiled at her. "Well knowing me too soon Ms. Prakash." Tejasswi rolled her eyes.

"I'll see you by 9 at the office gate."

"I'll pick you up!" He shouted as she left.

Karan got ready and reached near Tejasswi's house. She got down near the road so he didn't notice that day, but today he saw her house completely. It was big, a mansion kind of. He looked at it amused, "A journalist?" He thought but his thoughts were shrugged off seeing her.

Tejasswi came out in a sexy black body-con dress with an halter neck defining her curves perfectly. The dress reached till her lower thighs. She curled her hair and left them open while paired the dress with a nude makeup look. He just breathed out looking at her.

"Mr. Kundrra, let's go." She said for the 3rd time and he could hear her finally. He just nodded and opened the gate for her. "You're driving?"

"Actually... well I couldn't take a chance to be alone at this time of the night with you..." He flirted and she looked away. "He looks devilishly hot!" She scolded herself for such thoughts.

They reached the club and entered inside. He kept his hands on her waist as soon as he saw some guys gaping at her. She looked at him realizing the guys and he blinked at her.

"Hello Mr. Kundrra." He smiled at the client and they all sat down. Tejasswi had always been a person who loved calm and quiet environment, even though she made noises while she sings. She so wanted to leave from the club as soon as possible.

"Excuse me..." He raised her brows and she whispered, "Restroom!" He nodded and she left.

Tejasswi was entering inside when she was pulled near the walls...

***************************

Word Count- 880

And who's this mysterious now?

What will happen further? Will she manage to come out?

What is the reason of her mansion? Is she rich?

Published- 28th August 2022

Kajal👻