◑26~25 Bacche?◐

𝕀𝕗 𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕤, 𝕚𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦!

Here's another heartwarming chapter🥰❤ Comment down your reviews guysss!!😙

They reached near her house. He stopped the car and looked at her. She was lost in her thoughts, not realizing that they had reached. He touched her shoulders and she looked at him suddenly coming out of her thoughts.

"You don't have to pressurize yourself, take your time." Karan said softly. "I have already ran away of that topic since long. He is sincerely sorry," Karan smiled and nodded. They came out of the car and went inside.

Hearing the main door, everyone looked at the gate and there she entered, with her angelic smile on her face. Vidhi and Jasmin ran to her and jumped on her. They hugged her tightly and then started beating her. "Kaha chali gayi thi aise! Hume bata nahi sakti thi!" They scolded together while she just held her ears.

"Sorry sorry..." Tejasswi sheepishly grinned and the girls engulfed her again. Mr. Prakash was also present there, he had happy tears in his eyes and he started to leave seeing her giggling with the girls. He was about to go out of the gate when Karan pulled him back and blinked his eyes.

"Umraojaan..." Tejasswi ran to him while he just shook his head. "Vidhi, tell your best friend that I am really angry from her this time." Umar said looking away while Tejasswi just hugged him. "Sorry Umar," She said while hugging him. He finally turned and hugged her. "Baccha, next time, do not do that."

"I promise." Tejasswi promised. "Laddoo..." She turned towards Karan to find Mr. Prakash standing there. She went towards them, she looked at Karan who nodded and gave a blink. "I... I am sorry again..."

"Its okay, baba..." She whispered and Mr. Prakash couldn't help but get tears in his eyes. He pulled her into a hug which she gladly replicated. She had been running from getting attached to people again, she was scared. But this was it, she had her Sunny. He's gonna support her, no matter what. "Thank you Karan-" Mr. Prakash joined his hands and he quickly put them away. "Uncle, papa ki kitni daant se bachaya hai aapne," Karan chuckled and hugged him while Mr. Prakash laughed and hugged him back. Tejasswi's eyes sparkled, seeing the two most important men of her life.

"Chalo, sab sorted, let's have a dinner together! Mai banaungi..." Tejasswi shouted excitedly. "Poha ke alawa kuch bhi!" Umar, Mr. Prakash and Vidhi shouted. "How mean!" Tejasswi pouted. "Aise kyu bol rahe ho?" Karan asked casually. "Okay, Sunny, let's go out. They're very mean!" Tejasswi scrunched her nose.

"Teja, Aly ke saath dinner hai mera," Jasmin said after Tejasswi looked at her hopefully. "Kyu? Kayeka dinner bhai?" Karan stood up offended. Tejasswi and other silently chuckled. "Bhai, mai hospital pe rahungi, ek suicide case hai... isliye Aly was there. Toh dinner saath me krenge na!" Jasmin said casually. "Koi zroorat nahi hai, door reh police walo se-" Karan rolled his eyes.

"Iss hisaab se toh Karan, tu bhi meri Teja se door hi reh," Umar winked at Mr. Prakash who nodded. "Mai police wala nahi hoon, I am laddoo's boyfriend firstly,"

"Aise kaise bina meri approval ke?" Umar said teasing. "Han, father ki permission bhi toh chahiye." Mr. Prakash also nodded.

"Yeh koi baat nahi hui, Aly, Jas ka boyfriend nahi hai..." Tejasswi said in his defense. He nodded agreeing. "Kyu bey teri phatt rahi hai na, bata hamara interview de!" Umar challenged him. "Han toh... usme kya hai..." Karan said casually, nervous from inside.