◑80~Ayaan's Girlfriend◐

"ℕ𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕒 𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕜𝕒𝕛𝕣𝕒𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕚, 𝕟𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕠 𝕡𝕖 𝕙𝕦𝕞 𝕕𝕚𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕚!"

Here's another update, comment down your reviews, I am not liking less commentsss😗 AND THERE'S AN ANNOUNCEMENT BELOW, PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.

Samaira sat down as the siblings started narrating their story. "So you mean you both are Ruhi's twin brothers..." Ayaan and Vihaan nodded.

"What the fuck, Ru mujhe pyaar kisse hua hai firr?" Samaira asked completely confused and Ayaan blushed. "Isse," Ruhi said wrapping her arms around Ayaan. "I was actually really confused about falling for Vihaan, bachpan se kabhi nahi laga mujhe..." Samaira asked and Vihaan also laughed.

"Haan toh obviously, tujhme interested, mai? Hatt!" Vihaan said hitting Samaira. "You guys should go on a drive, chalo niklo!" Ruhi gave the keys to Samaira and pushed them both outside.

Ayaan smiled at her, she smiled back. They reached the parking and she hugged him. "Ayaan, right?" Ayaan nodded. "I was so shocked seeing Vihaan there and I thought you..."

"Are cheating on me," Ayaan said scrunching his nose and Samaira giggled. "Sorry na!" She said hugging and kissing him on his cheeks. "Ayaan, are you blushing?" Samaira asked laughing and Ayaan whined like a child. "Stop teasing me!" 

"Ah never!" Samaira chuckled as they left for their drive. Ruhi and Vihaan sat together. "Aaj tu kiske saath dance karr raha tha?"

"Teri friend hai na vo-" Vihaan said rolling his eyes. "Vo roz roz club pahoch jaati hai don't know how!"

"Abey last time uske dost nahi aaye the, maybe she went with them today." Ruhi said laughing. "Anya na?" Vihaan nodded. "Ek toh yaha koi ladki nahi milri,"

"Bichara mera bhai!" Ruhi pulled Vihaan's cheeks who glared at her. "You're so gone!" Ruhi and Vihaan were running inside the whole house.

Samaira and Ayaan reached Baskin Robbins and came outside to pick their orders. "You won't take cone Ayaan?" Ayaan shook his head taking his tub. Cone would be so less, he loved ice-cream way more. "Teju aunty ka pura copied." Samaira said laughing as they sat on the bonnet of the car having their ice-creams and looking at the night sky.

"YEH LADKI KON HAI?" Aly whispered to Karan who had come to get ice-creams for the family. "Yeh behen jaisi feeling nahi deri na?" Umar also said and Karan nodded at both. "But yeh friend bhi toh ho sakti hai?" Karan said ordering.

"Tub se no sharing?" Samaira asked as Ayaan pulled his tub away. "Yeh le spoon," Ayaan said passing her another spoon after laughing. She took a bite and fed herself when Ayaan pulled half of the spoon out and took it in his mouth, almost blushing for this move. Samaira laughed pulling his cheeks softly.

"Bhai yeh konse siblings karte?" Aly and Umar looked at Karan with 'we know' look. Karan sheepishly smiled. "We're modern parents Umar,"

"Dekhke chalenge, ruk!" Umar and Aly looked at them while Karan shook his head. His eyes soon made a way towards his son, after all he was a mother too for Ayaan. Ayaan and Samaira finished their ice-creams and sat inside the car.

"Mat dekho, mat dekho..." Aly said covering his eyes as they could see the car from the rear mirror. Karan turned around, he can't see his son romancing. Ayaan and Samaira drove away as the men came out. "Aapka beta bhai,"

"Your son perfectly, chupa rustom!" Umar said and Karan pouted. "Bachpan se ladkiyo se durr rehta tha, isko pakka Ruhi ne help kari hai..."