◑109~Karan Knows About RuhAan◐

"𝔼𝕜 𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕕𝕙𝕟𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕛𝕒𝕓, 𝕖𝕜 𝕕𝕠𝕣 𝕓𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕙𝕟𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕛𝕒𝕓,
𝔼𝕜 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕜𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕛𝕒𝕓 𝕕𝕠 𝕕𝕚𝕝...
𝔼𝕜 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕒𝕝 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕟𝕖 𝕛𝕒𝕓, 𝕖𝕜 𝕕𝕙𝕒𝕒𝕝 𝕕𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕟𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕛𝕒𝕓,
𝔼𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕒𝕝 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕜𝕙𝕟𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕛𝕒𝕓 𝕕𝕠 𝕕𝕚𝕝!" 

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY IDIOT, HERE'S ONE🥳❤ mylovewriting Guys go and check her profile and read her story, "Adventures of Advaita in New York!" The link is in the inline comment🥳

Here's another fun chapter!!

"I love you," Ruhi said with a pout. "I love you too m'queen." Kiaan smiled and laid on the bed. "Hello lovebirds," Ruhi looked at the side and her eyes widened seeing Tejasswi. "He... hello cupcake..." Kiaan said nervously. "Dare you cut the call..." Tejasswi said and Kiaan smiled nervously.

"Maa..." Ruhi looked at Kiaan tensed. "Kab se chal raha hai yeh?" Tejasswi asked as Ruhi kept the phone in front of them. "Jab se Mrs. D'Souza gayi..." Kiaan said innocently and Ruhi looked at him with a 'let me speak' look. "Itne din hogye, Ruhu mujhe bhi nahi bataya?" Ruhi smiled nervously at Tejasswi.

"Maa you know how possessive the boys are..." Tejasswi rolled her eyes at how true Ruhi was. "You also don't approve us?" Ruhi asked and Tejasswi looked at Kiaan. "Mmm of course I would..." Tejasswi smiled and kissed her forehead. "I love my son in law you know..." Tejasswi winked at Kiaan who giggled. "I love my cupcake too..." Kiaan smiled and Ruhi nodded.

"Okay, now what-" Tejasswi asked and they shook their heads. "Maa we're just turning 23,"

"I didn't ask you to marry Ru, so shut up." Tejasswi replied and Ruhi pouted. "You guys wanna keep hiding?"

"I don't want to, but I don't know how to..." Kiaan said and Ruhi nodded. "Let's start with the boys, you'll inform all other people except Ayu, V and Sunny... Baaki sab toh there's nothing to worry..." Ruhi nodded.

"Vaise toh we're bros now.." Kiaan said about Ayaan and Vihaan but they were still doubtful. "It is okay, go with Ayu first... I'm so happy for you guys..." Tejasswi said and they both smiled at each other.

"Now continue your PDA, I'll see you tomorrow." Ruhi giggled and Tejasswi left. "Huh level 1, clear." Kiaan and Ruhi said together and chuckled. "I am so happy for your company, yayy!" Ruhi jumped on the bed and they started chatting.

"Kal Ayu se baat karenge..." Kiaan looked at the screen to find Ruhi sleeping as she hummed in sleep. Kiaan smiled and kept the phone near a stand just like her and slept.

~~~

"Sunny, morning my little!" Tejasswi woke up and grinned at Karan. "Morning laddo, you're so happy today..."

"Yep I am..." Tejasswi said happily. "Tu khush nhi hoga Sunny itti jaldi lekin..." Tejasswi mumbled under her breath and Karan didn't hear, he closed his eyes nonchalantly pulling her closer to him back. "Sunny, today is Sunday, everyone's home!"

"Except for your children..." Karan whimpered and smiled. "Aaj Ayu would have gone, V and Anya are going out today..." Karan smelled her hair and nodded. "Talk about me baby..."

"My turning old husband, start behaving like a father." Tejasswi teased. "You've taught them so well, they're perfect!"

Tejasswi wiggled and kissed his jaw. "Laddo, let's go on a trip for some days... Relaxing..." Karan suggested. "I don't mind Sunny,"