◑55~Love, love, All Around◐

𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕗𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘!

Here's a cute chapter, so please answer the question below😚

Tejasswi and Karan were sitting and having breakfast after taking bath. He sat beside her and held her in his arms, pulling her as close as he could.

"Hey Jas!" Tejasswi picked the call up and Jasmin shook her head at Karan and sarcastically smiled, "Bhai, aapki hi biwi hai, chordh mt dena kabhi"

"Exactly." He rolled his eyes and smiled innocently at Tejasswi. "Aap logo ki flight hai, and bhai there are lot of rumors around, toh I would suggest a social media post. Pictures I've forwarded from the functions jo thode bahot hai..." Karan nodded. "Aur aap logo ki flight aaj shaam ki hai,"

"Kyu?" Karan asked shocked. "Kyuki aapka honeymoon next week hai... yaha aayiye apni press conference attend kariye, you're the KARAN KUNDRRA okay?" Jasmin said sternly and he nodded while Tejasswi giggled.

"Bhabhi, airport pe media hoga, so if you need anything just ping me!" Tejasswi grinned at Jasmin's concern while Karan sulked like a child. The girls laughed at him and cut the call. "Let's select the pictures my little!" Tejasswi said excitedly and they posted some pictures as soon as they decided.

(PS- I found this picture on google and I can't resist to post this one, they look heavenly gorgeous in this picture🥺 Jaldi vyaah karlo Teju and karan, mujhe pictures chahiye😉😂)

Liked by @umarriazz91, @shivangijoshi18 and 2,519,288 others

@kkundrra and @tejasswiprakash You are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had😘❤
#karankundrra #tejasswiprakash #tejran

@jasminbhasin2806 This is the best picture, I swair🥺🦋

@jessicakhurana7 This is Karan's choice😍 Teja looks gorgeous😍

@akasasing Woah✨ Congratulations to the beautiful couple❤

@palaksharma Congratulations to the wonderful people❤

@TejranXSunshine I am cryinggg🥺

@mylovewriting Manifesting a life like them😭🦋

@avxedit Congratulations💃🏻

@karank_ Really? So this bad boy settles for one girl finally?😂

@kajal_kukreja Can't be happier🥺 Have a great great life ahead😭❤

@NematFarheen I am still in shock😍 Congratulations🦋

@palakrathore8 Lots of love✨❤

@whythefudge Publicity stunt- Look at her angelic face and his personality🥱

@KhushiiX7 Finally❤

View 10,578 more comments.

Tejasswi and Karan landed and came out of the airport to find the media rushing towards them. Karan kept his hands protectively around Tejasswi's waist and she grinned at his gesture.

"Karan bhai, shaadi mubarak!" One of the paps said and they smiled and thanked them. "Tejasswi ma'am kaisa lag raha hai Karan bhai se shaadi karke?"

"Can't be happier!" Tejasswi smiled as they found the way out and quickly sat inside the car. They reached the Kundrra mansion and went inside to find everyone standing. Jasmin brought the aarti thaal and did their aarti.

"Push it with your right leg," Jasmin told her and Tejasswi followed kicking the rice pot. "Right leg in this and then the left one-" Tejasswi came out and Karan held her hand for the whole time. They went inside for a bit as Tejasswi left her foot prints on the white mattress kept on the floor.

"Aly, kaam?" Aly nodded. "Sab kaam hogya bhai!"

"Come Laddoo," Karan said as she was about to follow when Jasmin and Vidhi stopped them. "Arey arey, bhai vaise toh aap ise pura din uthake ghoomte ho-"

"Toh aaj bhi room tak service do!" Vidhi joined and Tejasswi shook her head. "It's not required..." Before she could end, Karan picked her up in his arms and went to their room. She entered inside and found everything just like their condo. One of the walls had their frames and the other had their frames behind the bed. The third had the walk in wardrobe.

She grinned at him and he put her down kissing her cheek. She kissed his chin. "My little, thank you!"

"Laddo, again, bhagwaan ne chin ke upar bhi kuch diya hai!" Tejasswi giggled as she gave a peck on his lips and ran outside.

Tejasswi was making her first rasoi. Jasmin and Vidhi had requested to help but she wanted to do it on her own.

"Guys, dinner-" Tejasswi shouted and the children came running to her first. "Jaan, what's for dinner?"

"Poha nahi hai na bass?" Yashika asked the all the other people giggled while she just stormed off. "Baby aaj accha khaana!" Umar told her and she giggled sitting down. Vidhi helped Tejasswi serve as they all started eating.

"Wow, Teja this is amazing!" Aly said before everyone else. "Yes mami, lovely!" Jasmin and Karan didn't say anything. They both got up and hugged her. "Exactly like ma!" Jasmin said and Tejasswi grinned at her.

"How did you do this?" Tejasswi wiped Karan's tear. "Jas gave ma's diary." Karan hugged her and kissed her hair. "Sunny, now finish your food!" Tejasswi ordered and Jasmin chuckled. Just like the way his mother used to scold him for food.

They all had dinner and Tejasswi and Karan were excited for the life coming ahead.

**********************************

Word Count- 900

A small chapter coz I wanted to start the next phase in the next😙

And the question for today, what do you guys are looking forward in this story? Should I end this? Or go with a plot?😗

Next chapter has the best thing and a BIG question😌

Keep loving and commenting✨

Published- 2nd November 2022

Kajal👻