◑12~18 Year Old Theory◐

𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒 𝕡𝕝𝕠𝕥 𝕥𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖!

And here's the next chapter, happy reading❤

Tejasswi reached the office the next day, with a plain face. Jasmin saw her entering the 5th floor and went to Karan's cabin.

"Kaise hai aap?" She said hugging him. Tejasswi knocked and Karan allowed her in. She saw Jasmin clinging to Karan and her face changed. Jasmin felt her plan was working.

"Maybe she's Karan's actual love?" Tejasswi thought. "Jasmin, aaj apne bhai pe itna pyaar!" Karan said and Jasmin left him giggling. "Bhai!! Kya hai yaar!" Jasmin whined in her mind.

"Bhai!?" Tejasswi asked confused. "Yes Tejasswi, what happened?" Karan asked casually. "Nothing..." And Tejasswi giggled. She couldn't control her happiness right now. She was laughing if she had seen a joker. "What happened Tejasswi?" Jasmin asked concerned. "Nothing, I am sorry." She controlled herself.

Karan smiled at Tejasswi. "How are you? Is your health fine?" Tejasswi nodded. "Aur meri fikarr ki koi khaas vajah?"

"Han, shaadi jo karni hai tumse!" Karan bluntly replied and Tejasswi's mouth opened. Karan chuckled while she looked away controlling her blush. Karan smirked to himself as he noticed her blush.

"Jasmin, tell your brother it is not nice to flirt with anyone." Tejasswi said and kept her hands on Jasmin's shoulders and she chuckled. "Teju, he can sleep with any girl but can't flirt."

"That's reserved for some specials." Karan said looking up from his phone and meeting her eyes which completely craved for his love. He could see her admiring him. Jasmin coughed a little.

"Bhai, I will be at the cafe with my books."

"What kind of books to do like Jas? I hope you don't mind me calling you that." Tejasswi realized and said. Jasmin smiled at her, "You can, anytime Teju. I like romance novels though..."

"Wow, even I love them. You can join me for a night in you know, we'll read some best novels together." Jasmin chuckled and gave her a hi-five. "Done, bhai, Saturday we're doing it. Teja?"

"Done done!" Tejasswi chuckled.

"I'm going for my work." Jasmin left and was sitting in the cafe with her book.

"You never asked me for a night in Tejasswi..." Karan smirked at her. "You read? I didn't know. What kind of books to you like?" Karan shook his head, "I am not a reader sort of, but if you're the book, I don't mind." Tejasswi shook her head in despair, she was used to it now.

Jasmin's mind was on Tejasswi rather the book. "Bhai se Tejasswi ko bachana hoga, I can't let her suffer! At any cost, uski koi galti nahi thi 18 saal pehle jo hua." Jasmin thought and opened her phone. "Hey, how are you?" She talked over the call and soon cut it.

"I hope sab plan ke hisaab se hi ho." Jasmin thought and focused on her book.

Tejasswi was sitting in her cabin when she got a call from Vidhi. "Heyu my love!" Karan was working when he heard and smiled knowing that it would be her best friend. "Hi meri jaan, kaisi hai?"

"Mai bilkul theek hoon, aap sunayiye janaab, aap toh hume yaad hi nahi karte!" Tejasswi put her phone on speaker and switched her laptop on. "Aapko kaise bhool sakte hai meri jaaneman, aap toh hamari zroorat hain." Tejasswi giggled with the male voice from the other side. Karan's face turned into a frown.

"Tejasswi," He came to her cabin, for dashing into the cabin, not caring of anything. "Yes Mr. Kundrra?"

"I have some work, please come." Tejasswi smiled and nodded. "Umraojaan, I'll talk to you later. Give my hatred to Vidhi."

"Vidhi is giving them back, love you baccha."

"Love you too!" She squealed and cut the call. Karan didn't know what to do, admire her childish behavior or maturely know who the fuck was on the other side.

"DON'T KILL ME!" His self respect shouted from the side. "HUMARA KOI IRAADA HAI HI NAHI TEJU PE SHAKK KARNE KA!" Karan smiled at his brain and just listened to his head, "SHE LOOKED SO CUTE WHILE TALKING!" He smiled at his last thought and left.

~~~

It has been 2 weeks since Jasmin had arrived. She kept keeping Karan away from Tejasswi. Karan was aware of the fact that she was doing this but he had thought of something and agreed to stay away.

He knew that staying away from someone you love makes you crave for them, and this is what he was exactly doing with her.

Jasmin would always take him with her for dinners and also call him home for lunch. Tejasswi and Karan now were only talking for professional works. Jasmin asked Omi to go for the meetings with Karan and Tejasswi would do the work of Omi's as she was good with everything.

Tejasswi wanted to talk it out but couldn't help except growing her feelings for Karan.

"KARAN!" He heard someone say. Tejasswi was at her Times' office today as Ms. Sharma asked her for a day. Karan looked in the direction of the door to see a man.

"Stay away from Tejasswi!"

Karan chuckled and smirked, "Mr. Kamal in my office?" Kamal rolled his eyes and glared at him. "Leave Tejasswi, don't punish her!"

***********************************

Word Count- 890

Who's this Mr. Kamal? Why is he taking Tejasswi's side?

What is the 18 year old thing? Why does he want to punish Tejasswi?

Who is this close one? What is Jasmin going to do?

Published- 2nd September 2022

Kajal👻