◑47~Discussions◐

𝕆𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖, 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕤 𝕟𝕠 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜!

And shaadi ki tyiyaari shuru karte hai😙 Also I've a fun activity for everyone below, please reply to that🥰

Tejasswi and Karan reached the Kundrra house where everyone was waiting for them. Tejasswi went inside and directly ran into Jasmin's arms. "Thank you for this surprise!"

"Hmmm ab toh mai parayi hogyi, abhi se nanad wale behavior kar rahi na bhabhi ji!" Tejasswi looked at her and shook her head at her drama. She then hugged Vidhi. Karan also came inside and Jasmin ran to him. "Very good bhai, I am happy with you! Sahi bhabhi laaye ho!"

"Bacche kaha hai?" Tejasswi asked and Vidhi hit her head. "Abey shaadi ki baato se dimaag hil gaya hai tera? Raat ko 1 baje baccha kya karr rahe honge!" Tejasswi giggled sheepishly. "I am so happy for you guys!" Umar and Aly hugged them as well. "Some sensible creatures!" Karan whispered but it was heard by Vidhi and Jasmin.

"Oho-" Vidhi said offensively and then everyone chuckled.

They all sat down together and teased Karan and Tejasswi about their love life.

"Toh bhai, ab plans kya hai?" Aly looked at Karan who directly averted his gaze to his lady love, "Jaisa laddoo chahe..." He said looking at her and she grinned at him, "My little!" She said and kissed his cheeks. "PDA hogya? Let's get serious,"

"Bhai, Teju batao bhi!" Vidhi asked and Tejasswi smiled. "Agra?" She asked and everyone looked at her excitedly. "Umar, apne saare college friends bhi okay? Bahot time hogya social media ke alawa zyada connection bhi nahi hua!" Karan said excitedly and Umar nodded.

"No ways you're calling those gangsters!" Jasmin said rolling her eyes. "Oye hamare dosto ko gangsters mat bol smjhi," Jasmin looked at Umar and teased him showing her tongue. "Aap aur aapke dost sab dangerous hai!" Umar and Karan hi-fied and looked at her with a smirk.

"Teju, hum bhi bula rahe hai?" Tejasswi smiled and nodded. "Cool, but only friends..." Tejasswi chuckled and nodded at Vidhi.

"Agra final hai firr?"

"Hmm, resorts search karo," Tejasswi said as Aly opened his laptop and searched for the places near Taj Mahal. "Laddoo, this one!"

"Yeah I agree with bhai," Aly joined him. Tejasswi smiled at Vidhi who nodded seeing her happy. "I will always agree for this," Tejasswi said with a grin.

"Kab karni hai firr?" Jasmin asked and Tejasswi looked at Karan. "24th December, 4 saal pehle maine laddoo ko isi din propose kiya tha!" Karan said and Tejasswi smiled. "Aww!" Vidhi said with a grin while Umar and Aly looked at each other. "Husband nahi bana hai abhi," Umar consoled Aly who just nodded.

"Toh 20th ko chalenge, and we're calling everyone, we just have a month, come on guys jaldi jaake so jaao!" Jasmin announced and for the time everyone was getting up excited sat down immediately. "So jaao?" Vidhi asked confused.

"Vidz its 4!" Everyone chuckled and they all went to their rooms, Tejasswi went with Karan. Umar and Vidhi went to another.

"Finally I have you all by myself soon to-be-Mrs. Kundrra!" Karan said pulling her closer and she smiled. "I love you!" She said and kissed his chin. "Chin ke upar bhi bhagwaan ne kuch diya hai," Tejasswi giggled and reached the bed. "I missed you baby!" She said as she slept all over him.