◑23~Tejasswi's Inner Turmoil◐

𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕀 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕚𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕞𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘!

Guyssss, keep commenting down, the graph shouldn't be up and down, keep it high😛😂

All of them finally entered the city hospital reaching out to the reception area. "Excuse me, where can I find Ms. Tejasswi?"

"I am sorry sir, I don't know any Tejasswi here?" The receptionist replied politely. "But..."

"Mr. Aly?" Jasmin interrupted and she nodded seeing the list. "Floor 2!" Jasmin thanked her and they all went towards her ward. Jasmin went to the reception to know about the details of the patient.

Karan saw a young man standing there with Tejasswi's phone so it was easy to guess that it was Aly.

"Hello, Karan..." Karan came near him and they shook hands. "Hi, Aly. Ma'am is fine now, and..."

"Thank you so much man, you don't know what you have done for me..." Karan hugged him and Aly just smiled. "Its okay Karan, this is every human's duty."

"I'll take your leave now," Aly smiled at Karan and was leaving when Jasmin bumped to him. "I am so sorry..." Jasmin said and looked up. Aly was shocked to see her. "Jas?"

"Aly? Tu Pune se kab aaya?" Jasmin shouted happily. They hugged and Karan gave them a side eye look. Umar saw that and directed Vidhi who smiled. "Bass kuch din hue," He told her. "You guys carry on for today, I'll see you." Jasmin quickly exchanged their numbers and Aly left.

Karan looked at Vidhi and Umar to proceed while they just looked at him helplessly. "Aaja Karan..." Umar nodded and Karan shook his head. He just kept looking at her from the glass window as she was sleeping.

"Iss haalat me use aur pareshaan nahi karna chahta mai..." Umar pulled him with them and they went inside. Soon Umar directed everyone before Tejasswi's eyes opened and they slipped outside.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" She said getting up and stressing her head. He quickly went near her and helped her to sit, though she was reluctant, he was too strong for her. "Don't try to act more Karan..."

"Sunny..." He whispered. "Laddoo, yeh jo bhi hua... I know maine bahot badi galti kii hai, please please mujhe maaf karte. Tu jo chahe karle, mujhe jo sazaa deni hai vo de... bass mujhe..." Tejasswi stopped him. 

"Karan, Mr. Kamal Prakash ko saza dena chahta tha na tu, but did you ever think about me? I never did a single thing to you, kabhi bachpan se apne legal father ke hote hue bhi kabhi kuch nahi liya unse. It was all my mom's things, my mom's house, my mumma's teachings. Mujhse bhagwaan ne pyaar bahot jaldi cheen liya tha Karan, maine bahot mushkil se kisipe yakeen kiya tha! Do you even understand how difficult was it to know as someone who is in love with you!"

She paused. He looked at her to finish. "No Tejasswi, you can't trust him anymore, this is the end of it..." She thought and he held her hand. "Bol na laddoo, jo hai dil me bol... please aise khud ko sazaa mat de... mujhe chahe jaan se maar de, parr khud ko harm mat kar! Teri health sabse zyada important hai mere liye..." Tejasswi dryly chuckled. "Meri health, meri health ki chinta karne ki apko koi zroorat nahi hai Mr. Kundrra..."

"Teju..."

"Excuse me Mr. Kundrra, the patient needs to sleep now." The nurse came inside and he nodded. "Mr. Kundrra, please tell Umar and Vidhi to see me." He quietly nodded and left.

He went out and glared at Umar who just shrugged. "Tumse kaha tha na maine, she won't listen to me..."

"Karan, vo naaraaz hai, parr pyaar karna band krna aasaan toh nahi hota na!" Vidhi explained and he just nodded. "Bhai, mai bahot maafi maangungi aapki taraf se, apni taraf se! Vo hume maaf karr degi zroor..."

"Karan, pehle use ghar le jaate hai. She would be suffocated, she doesn't like hospitals." Karan smiled and nodded at Mr. Prakash.

Umar and Vidhi met Tejasswi soon and they knew she wouldn't want to talk about this matter again so didn't speak anything related to it. They took her to her house and helped her lie down.

"Mai tere saath hi rahungi, pura time..." Vidhi said kissing her forehead and Tejasswi smiled. "I know tu mere saath hai..."

"Oh missed me ya all!" Umar said joining the hug and kissed the girls' foreheads. "Umar..." They heard and turned towards the door and saw Jasmin. "Come na Jas! Why are you standing outside?"

"Hey Teju, tu theek hai?" Tejasswi smiled and nodded. "I am sorry..."

"Jas, teri koi galti nahi hai," Tejasswi just tapped her shoulders childishly and Jasmin smiled. "This girl has a heart of gold, oh I so wish yeh meri bhabhi jaldi se bane!" Jasmin wished in her thoughts.

Jasmin left after hugging her and Umar joined her. He had appointed her in his hospital. Vidhi was working for a presentation and left after lunch.

Tejasswi was watching a funny web-series on her laptop when her phone pinged. She picked it up.

Karan
Hi Teja, I am sorry :)
Don't worry, I won't irritate you more :)
Reminder- Don't forget your afternoon medics!

Tejasswi just kept her phone aside. Why was he trying to care again? Why is he trying to act good? Why is he trying to win her trust?

She wanted to go out of this now, she didn't want to. She wanted to run away! She opened her laptop and booked the flight tickets.

"I am sorry Vidhi and Umar, parr I need to go away." She thought and wrote a letter. She quickly picked up some clothes in a bag and booked a cab to leave.

********************************

Word Count- 980

Tejasswi leaving, will Karan know about her sudden departure?

What will Karan do if she left?

Where is she leaving? What will Mr. Prakash react on this news?

Is it a leap on the way cuties?😉

Published- 13th September 2022

Kajal👻