◑24~Loud Cheers◐

𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕧𝕠𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕞𝕤 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕖!

Only if I don't get lots and lots of comments on this chapter🔪 Yaar mtlb iss chapter ke baad to I deserve the tareef ofc😉😂

Tejasswi waited for the cab to arrive. Karan was sitting in his meeting room when his phone pinged. He didn't pay attention to it and kept looking at the meeting screen.

Umar and Vidhi planned a surprise for Tejasswi and bought her favorite donuts. They reached the mansion and it was all silence. They reached her room gate to find a letter stuck.

I know you guys are going to be very angry... but I can't do this anymore...
These inner turmoils are paining. I'm leaving guys, you'll not be able to see me again.
I hope to see you guys once again in my entire life.

Love,
Teja

They looked at each other. They quickly dialed Karan's number as they knew only he could rather find or know where she is. "Hello, Teja theek hai na Vidhi?" He said as soon as he picked the call up. "Karan, just check the picture we've sent you..." Vidhi said hiccuping.

He opened and found the letter and seeing the other notification cursed himself for not paying attention to it earlier. "Umar, Vidhi, jaake uska mac dhundho, usme history check kro when is the flight? I'm on the way to airport." He said running to his car. He quickly sat inside and drove towards the airport.

The flight was at 7 pm and it was 6:45 when he reached the airport. He rushed inside and ran all over the waiting areas trying to find her. It was a flight to the States. He pressed his temple and tried to calm himself down.

"Come on Sunny, your laddoo isn't gone yet!" He rushed near the check in area. "Excuse me, I need to go inside. Please..."

"Sir, you don't have the ticket..." Karan rolled his eyes. "Please try to understand, its really important. I am Karan Kundrra..."

"And I am the president of India..." Karan looked at the security guy in shock. "Bhai google karle, Laddoo!!" He shouted when they didn't let him in. Tejasswi was getting inside the restroom when she heard him. She wanted to rush into the flight and hide herself but before she could even think the next, Karan dodged the security rushing in front of her.

"Aise chordh ke chali jayegi tu? Ek baar bhi nahi sochegi apne Sunny ke baare me?" He asked looking into her eyes, she could see the same sincerity she saw. "Vo tujhse kabhi pyaar nahi karr payega Teju!" Her mind ordered her. "He loves you already man!" Her heart stated.

"Mujhe jaane de..." She said breaking the eye lock and trying to make way. He could see her battling inside and quickly took her in his arms and took her outside the security area. "WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING KARAN!?" She shouted and he just smiled taking her. She finally managed to make herself stand as he left her right out of the airport, near his car.

"My flight will be missed!" She whispered and he grabbed her waist pulling her closer. "Next time tune mujhse door jaane ka socha toh public place pe ek lamba wala lip kiss karr dunga..." He said with a grin on his face and she opened her mouth to say something but couldn't. 

"Don't make it difficult..." She looked up and he didn't waste a moment to smash his lips on hers. She melted on to that kiss and leaned into him. His hands trailed on her back from her waist and he pulled her closer, he knew she would fall weak. His touch sent shivers down her spine, all she could feel was his cologne which ever drove her crazy. He bit her lower lip and she opened her mouth which his tongue gracefully entered. She craved for him, no matter how much she tried to hate the love she had for him, but she clearly did. All she could ever see was the softest side of the rudest man, she had known for the world. Their minds were clouded by the desire they had for each other. They finally broke the kiss when they were both out of breath, he joined his forehead with hers and stated against her lips, "I want to make it easier baby. I don't know what happened in the past, what will you do of me in the future, but how, when, where from the game of revenge you made me feel this emotion... the emotion I had hated... I emotion which internally I craved for..."

She kept looking into his eyes, only to find love and affection, for her. "I love you laddoo," He whispered against her lips and gave a peck to her again. She had clutched his hoodie for the whole of the time when the grip loosened. She quickly moved away and he took his hand from her waist back, she closed her eyes with her hands covering her mouth. Her eyes shed tears and he felt his heart stop, he didn't know what was coming next. She came closer again, taking his face in her tiny hands, pulling his hand down and kissing on his forehead. "I love you Sunny, I love you so much..." She was sure, she had seen that sincerity, she had seen that love, in his eyes. She knew whatever this revenge was, his eyes wouldn't lie.

All he could do in his delight was to pull her in a hug, pulling her as close as he could. She was finally his, always. He knew he would hold her forever.

The people around them, whosoever once looked at them couldn't stop but admire them. As soon as she announced her love, maybe Tejasswi and Karan couldn't hear the loud cheers and clapped that had happened seeing them. But everyone around could see the amount of love they radiated, only purity and love.

"Sunny, let's go for ice-cream..." She shouted in a baby voice and he chuckled kissing her cheeks. Oh how much he loved them. They sat inside the car and he drove towards the ice-cream parlor she loved.

************************************

Word Count- 1140

And that's a heartwarming chapter🥺 Finally!

I hope you guys liked every part of this scene🦋❤ I am so glad I could work on a proposal scene finally😭❤

And don't worry guys, I am not going to end it here👻😂 Keep loving the story🥺

This is first chapter with no suspense, I guess😛 I am gonna kill it for the next😉😂

Published- 14th September 2022

Kajal👻