◑105~Krish◐

"𝕊𝕒𝕒𝕣𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕚, 𝕒𝕓 𝕞𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕕 𝕕𝕚,
𝔻𝕖𝕜𝕒𝕣 𝕞𝕦𝕛𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕥𝕒𝕒 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕒𝕣𝕘𝕚 𝕓𝕒𝕟 𝕘𝕒𝕪𝕖!"

Jaise ki kal wala twist kisine expect ni kiya tha, aaj vala solution bhi koi ni karne wala hai🥳😂 Jaao aish karoo😙

Also, this is going to be my last update, the MAINS attempt can be on any day after 24th January so this is the last update till then on my end, but don't forget me, just a 10-12 day thing and I'll be back, MISS ME😙

"She's Kiaan's mother!"

"WHAT!" Jasmin shouted and dialed Tejasswi. Ruhi left the place then and there. She just can't bring another problem in her parents life again, specially knowing that Kiaan's mother was none other than the same gynecologist responsible with Palak.

Ruhi rushed to the hospital and went straight to Jasmin's cabin. "Bua!" She hugged her, Jasmin knew she was fragile.

"Ruhu, does he seem to be at peace with his mother?" Ruhi shrugged with her shoulders softly. "I don't know bua, when he asked me to leave, his facial expression had nothing, then he was on a video call, looking normal with his mother."

"Yogita doesn't know you Ruhu, you could have talked to him." Jasmin said and Ruhi sat down sighing. "My brain is not working, I just can't any problem in mom and dad's life now. Bahot mushkil se sab kuch theek hua hai."

"Tu apne baare me bhi soch legi kabhi," Ruhi looked up to find Tejasswi. She came and sat beside her, "Maa please yaa,"

"No, humesha mai hi kyu sunu? Zyada mature hai? Kya karr legi Yogita ab? Jail se nikaal payegi Palak ko?" Ruhi shook her head, "Hume alag karr payegi?" Ruhi shook her head instinctively. "Toh kyu itna darr rahi hai, and now tell me vaha kya hua?" Ruhi repeated everything and Tejasswi made her stand up.

"Go and talk to Kiaan right now, he doesn't seem to be at peace at all. Jaldi jaa!" Tejasswi told her and she went back driving as swift as she could.

She reached inside and asked about Kiaan. "Sir toh apne cabin me hi hai, ek baar dekhne aaye the bahaar," Ruhi nodded and ran inside.

"Kiaan," Kiaan saw Ruhi and hugged her, checking if she was fine. "You're fine?" Ruhi nodded confused of his behavior. "Mrs. D'Souza didn't say anything to you na?" Ruhi shook her head and he sighed.

"Kiaan I told you everything right," He sighed and made her sit, starting. "I am an orphan," Ruhi looked at him confused. "I do have a parent, who took care of me when I was very small, in an orphanage. But then Mr. Rahil D'Souza adopted me from the orphanage, his wife, my mother was a generous lady. Mr. D'Souza didn't love my mom, I realized that too late. It was so late that my mom died. He married Yogita D'Souza within 15 days of my mom's demise. I was 8-9. That just changed my way of life, maybe. But here I am dealing with them since long. He didn't hate me and now also, Mrs. D'Souza comes in and makes me talk to him some times, she doesn't allow me to talk to him directly. This time she's here for her share of DZ." Kiaan finished. "Where was this orphanage?"

"All is One orphanage, Delhi." Kiaan said with a smile playing on his lips. "You're very strong, okay?" Ruhi blinked at him and squeezed his hand. He nodded as he looked up controlling his tears. Ruhi wrapped her arms around his torso and kissed his neck, on the Adam's apple as she could only reach till that height. "I am right here, okay." She whispered and he hugged her, taking all the warmth as much as he could.